♥.·:*¨ Five ¨*:·.♥

The day when Jaemin walked into the cafe, Renjun and Jeno were nowhere to be seen. Instead, there were two young kids, both with blond-ish hair. They were giggling and holding hands, smiling adorably. Jaemin didn't want to ruin their little moment but he also wanted his hot chocolate.

"Excuse me~" he called, grabbing their attention. "Uh hi! Sorry for the wait, what can I get for you today?" The younger one asked. Jaemin glanced at his name tag 'Jisung', and the other boy was Chenle. "Can I have a hot chocolate with marshmallows please?" He requested. Chenle frowned "We don't serve ma-" "YES WE DO, COMING RIGHT UP" Jisung cut him off, smiling widely.

Jaemin handed them money and told them his name. Once he was out of earshot and sitting at a table Chenle turned to Jisung confused. "Jisung, we don't serve marshmallow hot chocolate here." He said puzzled. Jisung sighed "Idiot, remember Renjun talking about a cute boy he liked? And that he likes marshmallows in his hot chocolate so he sneaks them in?" He explained.

Chenles eyes widened in realization. "Ohhhh that's who it is, Renjun's right, he is cute" He teased. "But I'm cuter, right?" Jisung pouted, tugging on his boyfriends arm. "Yes, and I love you" Chenle hugged him tight and then began making Jaemins drink.

"Where are we gonna get marshmallows?" Chenle asked. "Uh I think Jeno left some, I'll go check," Jisung said and ran off to their back room. He entered holding a small bag of marshmallows, smirking in victory. "Found them" he passed them to Chenle.

"Order for Jaemin" Chenle called, passing over the drink. Jaemin pouted a little bit, he was a little disappointed that Renjun and Jeno weren't there. "U-um, do you by chance have Renjun and Jeno's phone numbers?" He squeaked. Chenle smirked, "Why?" Jaemin nervously bit his lip. "I-I just want to be friends with them!" He stuttered. "Fine, but only because they've talked about you" Chenle agreed, scribbling down two phone numbers on a napkin, passing it to Jaemin.

"They've talked about me?" But Chenle was already gone. Jaemin sighed, covering his blushing cheeks and stared out the window, thinking of two special boys.