[Introduction] The Suitcase

Author's Note: Hey guys! I've had this idea for a while, so I hope you like it. It might not be updated for a while, though, because I've got a lot of other stories to write and finish. I would've put {COMING SOON} in the title, but I had too many characters already. So...yeah. Thanks for reading and don't forget to tell me what you think! -rac06h10ael

Four YouTubers, Anthony Padilla, Dan Howell, Ian Hecox, and Phil Lester, stood around a table, their hands placed down as they amired over the silver suitcase that lied a few inches away from the tips of their fingers.

"Come on, Phil," Dan urged, "Open the damn suitcase!"

"Yeah, come on! What are you waiting for?" Anthony added.

"Calm down, guys, I will," He replied calmly as he exhaled and cracked his neck side to side. Phil shook his body out and placed his hands on the suitcase. He unlocked the locks, and before he opened it, he looked at all of his friends and saw the anticipation on their faces. Phil smirked before popping the suitcase open. The four of them were blinded by the bright white light that shone off of what was inside. The light dimmed down and they were able to see what it was.

"Whoa..." Ian said what was on all of their minds as they marveled over the suitcase's contents.

"What are we going to do with it?" Dan inquired as his hands traveled toward the inside of the suitcase. Phil smacked his hands away. He retracted his hands immediately, holding them close to his chest and pouting.

"We're not going to mess with it," Phil answered Dan's question, closing the suitcase and handcuffing himself to its handle, "And we're most certainly not letting it get in the wrong hands."

"Why do you get to be handcuffed to the suitcase?" Ian whined, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Because if it was you, you'd find some way to lose it," Anthony retorted arrogantly. Ian glared at him.

Phil picked the suitcase up and announced, "Let's all go home and act as if we never found this, okay?"

"Fine."

"Sure."

"Whatever."

He shook my head in disappointment and walked out of the room they were in. The three of them followed behind Phil before they went their separate ways.

As Phil was walking down the sidewalk, he tried his best not to look suspicious. He waved to people in their yards and to people he passed on the sidewalk. But as he approached the corner, he noticed a fellow YouTuber pull their car up to the curb. Phil stopped in his tracks as the driver turned their head, a smile crawling on their face. Phil smiled back.

Phil was unaware that the driver was a distraction, so that a female with a ski mask over her face could attack Phil from behind, putting a taser up to his neck. Shocks were sent throughout Phil's entire body as he collapsed to the ground. The woman then grabbed Phil by the ankles and began dragging him away towards a van.