[Chapter 2] Young Volcanoes

Author's Note: Okay, I'm just going to warn you, if you haven't seen the video for this song (Young Volcanoes), it's kind of mature in content (drug use and some nudity). I'm only going to mention the drug use. So if you're uncomfortable with that stuff, I understand. I also added and am continuing to add video links to all chapters (the full chronicles in the introduction, The Phoenix for the first chapter, Young Volcanoes for this chapter, etc.). In addition, this chapter is probably not going to be one of the greatest in originality, so please bear with me - I have good ideas for some upcoming chapters. Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! -rac06h10ael

Phil was sitting alone at a long table that was covered with platters of food that snakes slithered over, glasses that were to be filled with wine, and candelabras dimly lit down the middle. In the center of the table was an IV pump with four IVs sticking out from the bottom, one needle already inserted into Phil's remaining right hand. His other hand, which was now just a stump, was covered with a blood-soaked cloth. The liquid in the bag wasn't the usual salt solution that you would find in hospitals, instead, it was a light blue liquid.

Phil was snapping his fingers and singing, "La la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la la!"

The two girls who had dealt with Phil earlier, whose names were Kenya and Sara, were outside the room, listening to his jumbled song and waiting for their other co-conspirators to come and bail them out.

"I think you over-drugged him," Sara, the one who hadn't licked the cleaver, whispered to her friend.

"Pfft, I'm sure he's fine..." Kenya looked into the room briefly to see Phil waving his hand aimlessly in the air and continuing to sing.

"...We've already won. We aaaaaaarrre wild, we are like young volcanoes!"

"Young volcanoes?" Kenya repeated in a whisper as she turned back around to her friend and said, "Yeah, he's fine." I think... She thought to herself.

"I hope you're right," Sara crossed her arms over her chest, "Because if not, she's going to kill us."

"She wouldn't kill us. You and I both know her. And we both know that she wouldn't be able to do something like that."

"I'm not so sure anymore..."

Meanwhile, Anthony, Ian, and Dan were in the elevator going down with their kidnappers to where Kenya and Sara were waiting. They wore blindfolds over their eyes and their hands were tied together in front of them. Their mouths were dropped open and they were screaming their heads off, hoping someone would hear them and hopefully call for help.

"Oh my god! Shut up already!" Kalel shouted at them, smacking Anthony upside the head.

"Ouch! That hurt..." He whined as he brought his cuffed hands up to his head and scratched the area Kalel hit.

They reached their destination and the doors slid open. Kalel, Mari, and Louise grabbed the three YouTubers, following behind Melanie as she directed them to the room Phil had been sitting in.

"Thank god, you're here!" Kenya exclaimed, "You can deal with him now. He's been singing this...this song about young volcanoes! Whatever that means..."

All six girls looked into the room, the three kidnappers still holding on to the kidnapped. "...Come on make it easy, say I never mattered. Ru-un it up the flagpole! We will teach you how to make boys next do-o-o-r out of assholes." Phil laughed at himself.

"Ph-Phil! Is that you?" Dan shouted. Louise glared back at him.

"Dan?" Phil stopped singing, "Dan!"

"He's all yours," Sara said as she patted Melanie on the shoulder and left with Kenya.

"Get them tied down," Melanie ordered. Mari, Louise, and Kalel shoved the three YouTubers into the room, sitting them down at the table Phil was sitting at. The boys struggled against the girls and screamed as they tied them to the chairs with ropes, restricting their ankles and torso. Once tied down, the girls injected the needles from the IV into their right hands. The blue liquid immediately entered their bloodstream and started to change their behaviors.

"Serve them the drinks," Melanie demanded. The girls nodded their heads and began to pour the wine into the wine glasses, which they then served to the YouTubers. After serving the wine to them, they pulled out a hookah, putting the pens up to the YouTubers lips and having them inhale.

Once the room was filled with a white smoke, it was time for the colored powder. Melanie brought out the silver platter with four piles of brightly colored powder - one for each YouTuber. In her other hand was a short, narrow golden rod. She walked up beside Phil, whose eyes followed the tray as she walked around him and held the platter front of him.

"What is this?" Phil asked.

"Just put this in your nose and sniff in," She answered as she put one end of the golden rod in the orange powder. "Okay?" If he was thinking straight, he would've declined. But since he was so heavily drugged, he did as she said. She did this with the three other guys.

After she disposed of the platter with the powder, she and the girls brought in trays of food - one for each person. They took of the lids, steam rose into the air, and the girls began feeding the food to the boys, shoving it in their mouths and making them swallow it.

Suddenly, the dark room grew a bright warm color - and the YouTubers were suddenly not bound by ropes. The three blindfolded men took off their blindfolds and saw their friends. They stood up and began to party: eating the wonderful food, drinking the fine wine, dancing around with the girls who kidnapped them, who had stripped down to their undergarments.

It all came to an end though, because it never even started. It was all in their minds. The girls watched as the YouTubers slipped out of consciousness. Melanie waved her hand, dismissing her and the girls. They all walked out of the room, leaving the YouTubers tied down, high on the drugs and barely holding on.

"What's next?" Mari inquired as the four of them walked down the hallway.

There was a moment of silence before Melanie answered, "The rooms."