Chpt. 5: After-Effects

Last Chapter:
I turn around, ready to fight off more people.

But no... it's...

Sana and Jeongyeon, both with looks of pure fear plastered onto their faces...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAHYUN'S P.O.V.
I see Sana and Jeongyeon, looking at all three of us- no me- with fright.

"U-uh- I'll explain everything when I can... But if you haven't noticed, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are kinda bleeding to death at the moment-?" I say frantically.

Sana and Jeongyeon exchange looks, before Sana finally signals at us to follow her. Jeongyeon goes to help Tzuyu walk, while I pick up Chaeyoung's unconscious body.

Oh, Chaeng... I'm so sorry...

We follow Sana to a normal-looking house. I assume it to be hers, or her family's house. I just hope they won't be nosy.

She ushers us in hurriedly, locks the door, and quickly takes us up to her room-or at least I think it's her room- upstairs.

The moment I'm safely in the room, I lower Chaeyoung as gently as I can onto the floor, just before my arms give out on me. Ow.

Jeongyeon moves her to the bed, where it's more comfortable.

"So-" Sana starts, but I cut her off.

"Let me heal Tzuyu and Chaeng as much as possible before we talk. Please." I look at Sana and Jeongyeon with pleading eyes.

"Y-yeah, of course." Jeongyeon answers, sounding a little shaken.
The two of them sit a meter or two across from me, and watch silently.

I close my eyes and breathe. This many injuries will take a lot of energy.
Let's start with Tzuyu... She's conscious, so she can actually feel the pain right now. Chaeyoung can't- or at least I hope so...

I crawl over to Tzuyu, who's just lying on the bedroom floor, face up. Her eyes are squeezed shut, enduring the immense pain.

"Just for a little longer, Tzuyu..." I mumble. "Just a little longer."
She nods slightly.

Alright... Let's start.

My hands begin to glow, an aqua-blue aura surrounding them. In my peripheral vision, I can see Sana involuntarily gasp.
Ignore it... Focus. Don't mess up.

I concentrate. Everything around me started to fade- nothing matters but healing Tzuyu.

One injury by one, my hands travel towards them and hover over her many gashes. Hover, focus, heal, repeat. Repeat, repeat, repeat...

I eventually finish Tzuyu's healing. It's not perfect, but at least there won't be any lasting scars, as well as her natural healing process will be a lot quicker.

Man... That was exhausting... I almost collapse onto the floor right away, but Tzuyu catches me.

"Thanks, Tzu..." I whisper tiredly.

She smiles back at me, giving me mental strength.
"Don't push yourself, unnie."

Tzuyu goes over to sit beside Sana and Jeongyeon, as I stumble over to the bed to start healing Chaeng.