01 : Childhood Friends

A/N:

NOTICE: THERE ARE SOME WRONG GRAMMAR AND VERY CRINGE PARTS (FOR ME) SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY TO WRITE/PUBLISH. HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT! ENJOY READING!

You and Jungkook were childhood friends, you were almost like brothers and sisters. You two go to the same school, your families are close to each other. You two go to school and home together.

You have 4 older brothers, Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok.
Jungkook has one older brother, Jimin. And one younger sister, Lisa.

Both of you are always there for each other, when your having trouble on doing your homework, jungkook is there to help you and when someone bullies you. He is always by your side, he will not let anything bad happen to you.

You both have a nickname, kookie and (insert your nickname). Jungkook loves to tease you and when he teases you, you get mad but you also love it at the same time.

Kookie: Your so small, when are you gonna be tall? *laughs*
Y/N: SHUT UP! *mad, eyeroll*

You both are on Highschool. One day the teacher announced that there will be a Prom, and all of you were excited! Now you only have 1 week to prepare for the Prom.

Your teacher said to go and find yourselves a partner. Apparently, everyone on your classroom found a partner, you and Jungkook were the only ones left so you both have no choice but be each others partners.

After that you and your classmates starts to practice the Cotillion. The dance was a little bit hard for you but Jungkook is there to assist you. There were a lot of Spinning, you easily get dizzy.

Y/N: Kookie-
Jungkook: Don't worry, I wont let you fall. Trust me. *winks*

Finally the you finished practicing, you will continue the practice again tomorrow. Your legs were hurt because of all the spinnings and couldn't walk well.

Jungkook then asked if your okay.

Jungkook: Are you okay?
Y/N: Yeah.
Jungkook: are you sure?
Y/N: Yes. Dont worry about me *smiles*

While walking you suddenly fell down because your legs were hurting so bad. Then Jungkook carried you in his back.

Jungkook: Aish, why did you have to lie. You should've told me so that I could carry you on our way home.
Y/N: Sorry, Its just because your tired. I didnt want you to-
Jungkook: Aish, enough with the talking. Lets go home.
Y/N: Okay..

You and Jungkook finally made it home.

Y/N: Kookie, Thank you *smiles*
Jungkook: Your welcome *smiles*

You both said goodbye to each other. The next day, you went to school with jungkook again as always and practice. For the next 5 days all you were doing was practice and practice.

You were waiting for your crush Taehyung ( Jungkooks Bestfriend) to ask you to be his date for the prom. But he asked someone else instead. You were so sad. But suddenly Jungkook asked you to be his date.

Jungkook: Y/N, Can you be my date for the Prom? *smiles*
Y/N: Y-Yeah, Sure! *smiles awkwardly*

After the practice, you and your family go to the mall to buy a gown for you to wear for the prom. And then suddenly, you saw Jungkook with his family on the mall looking for a suit/tuxedo for him to wear for the prom.

And then Jungkook saw you, and came to you.

Jungkook: Hey Y/N! Are you looking for something to wear for the prom too?
Y/N: Haha Yeah. What a coincidence *laughs*
Jungkook : I know right *laughs*