08 : Childhood Friend : Thank You

You and Taehyung went to meet up with someone to do the wedding photoshoot and filming. You both look very happy. You are so sweet to each other, then you suddenly remember you and Jungkook used to be this sweet..

After 5 hours, you've done your photoshoot and filming, you two went home and took a rest. After taking a rest, you took care of the Kids. Taehyung loves playing with the kids, when you see him playing with the kids it makes you smile. You see Jungkook in him.

Taehyung reminds you of Jungkook. He has a similarity to Jungkook. You didn't love taehyung because of his similarity to Jungkook, but because of who he really is.

You, Taehyung and the kids went to sleep. The next day... You, Taehyung and the kids went to eat breakfast first before going to the carnival! You had lots of great memories there with Jungkook. And now you will make new great memories with your future husband and your kids.

Your smile wouldn't go away when you remember your memories with him. You, Taehyung and your kids rode lots of rides, you rode the ferris wheel at night, and watched the fireworks. You remembered when Jungkook kissed you while watching the fireworks.

You will never forget those memories. You will treasure them forever. Now, you only have 1 day left before your most awaited Wedding Day! Your really excited and so as Taehyung. After going to the carnival, you went home and took a rest.

You and Taehyung couldn't sleep because of excitement.

Taehyung: Jagiyaa~~~
Y/N: Yes Jagiya?
Taehyung: I love you so muchh! I cant wait for our wedding day!!
Y/N: I love you more Jagiya~ Im really excited too!!
Taehyung: *cuddles you* Jagiyaa~~
Y/N: Aishh, stop it *laughs* lets sleep already. We have a long day tomorrow
Taehyung: Okay, Goodnight Jagiyaa *kisses you*
Y/N: Goodnight *kisses him back*

Now, your most awaited day has come! THE WEDDING DAY! You and Taehyung are getting ready and so as the kids. You couldn't hide your excitement. You only have 3 hours left to prepare. You have a stylist to get your makeup nd hair done.

Taehyung also has a stylist. After 1 hour of doing your hairdo and makeup, you are now gonna wear your gown. And Taehyung is gonna wear his suit. After that, there's a photographer to take a photo of you and Taehyung seperately.

After that, you went now went to the Church. The church was a bit too far, it took you 30 mins to get there. Now you finally arrived. All your and Taehyungs relatives and families are there. Even Jungkooks Family.

You were really happy that they came. Now, your going out of the car. Your now in front of the door of the church, their fixing your gown before you go in. Now the doors Opening. Your with your dad.

The doors opened, you walked in with your dad. You are smiling brightly. You were thinking of Jungkook as you walk slowly towards Taehyung while holding onto your dads arm. Your crying as you walk.

---------------------
Y/N: Jungkook-ah, today is my wedding day! Im really happy! I wish you were here, I miss you so much! I've been waiting for this day to come! Jungkook-ah.. I know that wherever you are, you are happy and watching over us. Look, youe family is here! Im really glad. Their doing fine, were doing fine.

So you don't have to worry that much. Jungkook, Thanks to you Im living happily! I've kept my promise to you! You must be really happy for me! I can feel it. Jungkook, Thank you for everything. I'll never forget you. I'll treasure the memories we had together since we were kids. You will forever have a place in my heart. I love you so much Kookie! Thank you! Thank you so much! You, will forever be my first love.
--------------------------

You've finally reached Taehyung, you can see that his really happy, and his eyes is filled with tears of joy. He couldn't believe that you were his now.

Taehyung: I, Taehyung, take you, Y/N, to be my wedded husband/wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. I promise you my love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband/wife

Y/N: I, Y/N, take you, Taehyung, to be my wedded husband/wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. I promise you my love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband/wife

Father: You may now kiss the bride.

You and Taehyung kissed sweetly. After that your relatives, family and Jungkooks family approached you both. Jungkooks mom congratulated you while crying.

JKs mom: Congratulations Y/N!
Y/N: Thank you Auntie!
JKs mom: *hugged you* Im sure Jungkooks really Happy for you.
Y/N: I know that too auntie.
JKs brother (Jimin): Congrats Y/N!
JKs sister (Lisa): Congratulations Unnie!!
Y/N: Thank you, Thank you *smiles*

You invited them to go the reception. And they said yes. So you and Taehyung including your family, relatives, and Jungkooks Family went to the reception. You were all eating happily. Your high school and college friends came too.

They sang you a song. You suddenly cried when someone sang your and Jungkooks favorite song, "Lucky". Taehyung comforted you. When they finished singing the song, Taehyung wiped your tears. And told you,

Taehyung: Its okay. I know his happy for you

You and Taehyung were having so much fun, your guests are dancing now. Then Taehyung grabbed you in the center to dance, you remembered the PROM back in high school. Your happily dancing with Taehyung. After that, It was time for the speech.

Your crying while their giving a speech to both of you. You cried so much when it was Jungkooks mom turn. After the speech she gave, you hugged her so tight.

Y/N: Thank you for coming, auntie. I love you so much.
JKs mom: I love you too dear.

After everyone gave their speeches. Its you and Taehyung's turn to give each others speeches. You were all laughing while you and Taehyung exchange speeches, and crying. You were really happy and this will never forget this memorabke moment.

After all that, you all went home and you thanked everyone for coming. You arrived home, took shower and changed clothes. You looked at your wedding Photos, and you suddenly saw Jungkook in one of your photos.

The one where you were standing in front of the door of the church, he was standing right beside you, he putted his arms around you and did a peace sign while smiling happily. So thats the reason why you felt something cold while doing thw photoshoot infront of the door of the church.

You kept it and putted in a picture frame and displayed it in your room. You were really happy too se his smile again, you missed that so much about him. The white butterfly that you saw on Jungkooks tomb, always visits you. And you said to yourself, that its Jungkook. Your really happy when you the white butterfly.

9 months later...

A new blessing came to your lives, a baby boy. You and Taehyung named him "Kookie". Now you have 3 children. You took a picture with your newborn baby, and again, yoy saw Jungkook in the picture, he is smiling sweetly. You cant stop smiling.

5 years later. You and Taehyung are living happily. Time flies so fast. You visit Jungkooks grave twice a month. You and Taehyung have jobs. The kids go to school. Everything is perfect. The perfect family that you've been dreaming of, came true.

Then you all lived happily ever after. The End.