06 : Childhood Friend : Tear

Jungkook was singing a song for you. He was singing "Nothing Like Us". Tears started to fall to your cheeks. You cried and cried. You really missed him. You are really worried about him.

You cried yourself to sleep. While the mixtape is playing. The next day. You woke up and noticed the Mixtape is still playing, you forgot to turn it off because you cried too much.

You were preparing to go to work. You got in your car a drove on the way to work. You were out of your senses. Because all you can think of was Jungkook. You couldn't get him out of your head.

Few Months have passed by. You couldn't focus on your work. Good thing your contract will end in just 10 days.

After 10 days.... you decided to go back to your home country.

You couldn't help but worry about him. You schedule a flight. Now you only have 5 days left before your flight. You were scared that something bad might have happened to him.

You really wanted to go back home.

Finally the day has come. You went to the airport. Got in the plane. Arrived to your home country. Got home. And your family was surprised. They didn't know you were coming home. You bought some chocolates for them.

You told your parent's that your going to your room to rest because your really tired. You noticed that your family seems a bit weird. Like they wanna say something to you.

You got in to your room and rested.

You woke up. Its 10am. You go downstairs to eat. And your family was sitting in the coach, waiting for you. You walked towards them.

Y/N: Mom, Dad. Is there a something wrong?
Your parents: Y/N, there's something really important that you need to know.
Y/N: What is it? Why do you look sad. Mom, Dad.
Your parents: Y/N. Jungkooks dead.

Y/N: WHAT?! *You shouted as if you were really schocked* YOUR-YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?! ITS NOT TRUE RIGHT?! YOUR JUST JOKING. IT CAN BE TRUE. RIGHT MOM?! DAD?!
Your Parents: Its true Y/N. I know its hard to accept it.
Y/N: When... When did he died.
Your Parents: 2 years ago.
Y/N: Wh-what..  *Your voice was trembling*

Your parents: He had a heart disease. He didn't tell you because he doesn't want you to worry.
Y/N: He should've told me. I- *you were speechless*
Your Parents: He had a heart surgery 2 years ago. But, they failed.
Y/N: You guys should've told me! Why did you hid it from me for 5 years?!.
Your parents: We didn't want to disturb you, we know your really busy at work.

Y/N: What a stupid reason! Im his girlfriend, You should've told me! I should've took care of him! I would have been there by his side. I- *your tears started to fall*
Your Parents: Y/N, were really sorry. We were wrong.

you went to your room and layed in bed. Facing the pillow, crying and crying. You cried really hard. You couldn't stop crying.

Again, you cried yourself to sleep. You woke up at 1:15 in the morning. It was raining. You saw a box in your room. Filled with mixtapes and letters. They were all from Jungkook.

You walked towards it, and grabbed the box. There were lots of mixtapes. You played them. He sang you lots of songs. He sang your favorite songs.

Song Playing: Spring Day
Next: For You
Next: I need U
Next: Hold me tight
Next: Autumn Leaves
Next: Butterfly
Next: Love is not over
Next: House of Cards

Next: Beautiful
Next: We dont talk anymore
Next: You're my home
Next: See You again
Next: If you
Next: Paper Hearts
Next: Sofa
Next: Lost Stars
Next: Purpose
Next: Don't leave me
Next: Let Go

And Lastly, "The Truth Untold". There was a message, after he sang the song.

Jungkook: Y/N. I hope you receive this. I have a Heart disease. I've had it for 8 years. I didn't want to tell you before because I didnt want you to worry. So that you could focus on your work. Babe, im sorry. Im gonna go have a heart surgery in the next 3 days. I wish it will be successful. I know it will be successful. So dont worry. I love you so much babe!

You cried while listening to the mixtapes. You red all the letters he wrote for you. You listened to the songs that he sang for you again while reading the letters he wrote for you. You cry as you read the letters. He sang a total of 20 songs and wrote 30 letters.

After reading the letters, you slept while listening to the mixtapes. You dreamed of Jungkook. He was saying goodbye to you.

*In your dream*
Jungkook: Babe. I missed you. Im sorry. Im sorry I didnt kept my promise that I will stay with you forever. It's time for me to say good bye. I love you so much.

You woke up with tears on your cheeks. You decided to visit him at the funeral. You dressed up. And went to the funeral. Luckily his family was there. You hugged his mom and cried. His mom handed you a letter.

JKs Mom: Dear, Jungkook wanted to give this to you. He wrote this before doing his heart surgery.

You grabbed the letter.

JKs mom: we'll leave you here alone with Jungkook, dear. I know its hard to accept it. But you need to accept it in order for Jungkook to rest in peace.
Y/N: Okay Auntie. Thank you.

You started reading the letter Jungkook wrote for you.