07 : Childhood Friend : Letter

"Dear Y/N,

Hey Babe! I miss you so much! We haven't seen each other for 2 years. We've also lost contact to each other. Today is the schedule of my Heart Surgery. Im sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I didn't want you to worry. So I kept it from you. I know your really mad that I didnt tell you. Forgive me. Babe. If something bad happened to me, I just want you to know that I love you so much. You mean the world to me. Your the best thing I've never knew I needed. You've changed my life. You are my everything. When we were kids we used to have so much fun. Ever since we were kids we go to the same school, we were always together. We had a lot of great memories. When we were in High school, I liked you so much. You were different from the other girls. You were unique, your showing your true self and thats what I love about you. You are really honest, smart, pretty, kind, lovable, adorable, cute. There's not enough words to describe how wonderful you are. When someone bullies me, you were there. When im alone, your always by my side. When I have a problem you are there to help me. Your always by my side. You never left me, not even once. You are always there to support me. You've done so much for me, and I want to do the same to you. I've learned so much from you. Back then I thought you wont ever like me because you treat me like you brother and that you only think of me as your Best Friend. When you keep talking about Taehyung, Im losing hope. I get jealous when your with other boys. I really wanted to tell you that I like you, but I couldn't find the right time to tell you. And now, I can't believe your mine. You don't know how happy I was when you said yes to me. It was the best day of my life! This was my first time being in a relationship. I know its your first time too. Can't you believe it? Im in a relationship with my first love! I can imagine Having a future with you, we will have our own family. But, I think its impossible. With the condition I have today, I think I wont last long. Who knows that maybe this is my last day here on earth. Aish, I know your gonna be crying while reading this. Your such a cry baby hahaha. Don't worry too much my love. I know I'll be fine. Have faith in me. When you were away, when we lost contact to each other. I thought that, maybe you have forgotten about me or you found someone else better than me. But I said to myself that, No she wont do that. I trust her. Maybe she's just really busy at work. I really trust you babe. I was really worried about you. When you have sick, no one's gonna take care of you but yourself. I really wish I was there to take care of you. Comfort you. Be by your side. Im sorry that I wasnt there by your side when your alone or have a problem. Im sorry I wasn't there when you needed me the most. Im sorry for everything that I've done wrong and for not taking care of you that well. When we fight, your always the first one to make up. Im sorry for being so selfish. I just wanted to protect you. Im sorry for not letting you do the other things you want. I hate myself for being so selfish. Im sorry for not being a better boyfriend, im sorry for not being the kind of boyfriend that you wanted to have. I did my best to be a better boyfriend to you. But I guess it wasnt enough. Even if Im like that, you still love me. Your the only one who understands me. It's really great to have a girlfriend like you, Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Oh yeah, did you receive the mixtapes that I gave to you? I recorded them all here at the hospital, when Im bored I sing your favorite songs and record them and write letters for you. Babe, whatever happens or when we go through a lot of circumstances, just remember that I always love you. Nothings gonna change my love for you. You are the best thing I've ever had in my entire life. Babe, the doctors calling me, its time for my heart surgery. If anything happens to me, just remember that I love you so much! I am great to have you in my life, Im thankful that I met you. Thank you for being part of my life! Thank you for being with me, for staying with me. You never gave up on me. Promise me that you will always smile. Promise me you will live happily. Thank you for everything my love. You will forever stay in my heart. I will never forget about you. I'll treasure every single moment I had with you. I'll treasure our memories together forever. I love you with all my heart, Wish me luck!

                                                                       Love,
                                                                    Jungkook "

You were crying while reading the letter. Your blaming yourself for not being there for him, you didnt know he was suffering, your blaming yourself for not noticing it. You hated yourself so much.

Your blaming yourself for accepting the job and for being away for 5 years and you weren't there to take care of him. You cried and cried. You stayed there til night. You saw a white butterfly on Jungkooks tomb.

You felt like someones hugging you. And you heard Jungkooks voice. You saw him. His ghost/soul.

Jungkook: Hey Babe.
Y/N: B-Babe? *you started crying*
Jungkook: Aish, your crying again.
Y/N: I-I Miss you so much!
Jungkook: I miss you too.
Y/N: W-Why...

Jungkook: Im sorry. Forgive me. I guess its really my time. God has plans you know. Babe, Thank you for everything. I will treasure all the memories we had together. I don't want to make this long *laughs* I already wrote them in the letter I wrote for you. Don't worry. I'll always be by your side. Now promise me, you will live happily. You will find someone else better than me, you will have a family. And dont cry too much you will look ugly *laughs*. Babe, Its time for me to go. Babe, I'll give you time to let go me. Give you time to accept that im gone now. I'll always be watching over you, I love you so much. Goodbye

Y/N: Jungkook! I Love you so much! I miss you so much!

Jungkook said his one last goodbye.

Y/N: Jungkook-ah! Don't leave me! Jungkook- *You shouted as you cried*

He hugged you one last time. And left. You couldn't stop crying.

Jungkooks family came back and saw you crying. His mother hugged you.

JKs mom: Stop crying dear. Jungkook doesn't like it when you cry.

Jungkooks mom comforts you. After you stopped crying, his mom took you home.

You arrived home.

Y/N: Thank you Auntie.
JKs Mom: Your welcome dear. Thank you for being with Jungkook. For being by his side.

Jungkooks mom then went home. You went inside and went to your room and rested.

The Next day..

You woke up, still can't accept the fact that his gone. You looked at your album. It includes all your Photos with Jungkook. You started crying again while looking at the pictures. So many tears dropped in the photos.

Y/N: If I could only go back in time and change everything. I would've not go abroad just for that job. I should've stayed with him. Im such a fool! I-

You missed his voice, laugh, him teasing you, you missed everything about him. You listen to all the mixtapes he sent to you everyday, every night. Over and over again. You haven't got out in your room ever since he was gone.

You only go out of your room when you will eat and take shower. You family is really worried about you. You cry everyday, every night. Your eyes are always swollen...

6 years later...

Your finally engaged and have 2 Childrens. 1 girl and 1 boy. The man you are engaged to now, is Taehyung. Your Highschool friend. It took you so long to let Jungkook go. And now, you accepted the fact that his gone. You promised something.

That you will find a better man than him and will have a family and live happily. Now you only have 2 days before your wedding day. You are really happy and excited, but at the same time you are sad. You were wishing that Jungkook was there to attend your wedding day.