001

"ugh," mark groaned as yugyeom beat him in mario kart for the seventh time. yugyeom dabbed in victory and laughed at his own stupidity.

"i love you, mark~!"

mark rolled his eyes at his best friend. "up the shut fuck. literally mario is the most basic character and you made him look good like actually leave me alone."

"sorry! i am just so skilled!"

mark rolled his eyes once again and smacked yugyeom upside the head.

"have you heard about the new kid that's coming? jackson told me about him. apparently the kid moved in right across the street from him," mark explained.

"cool, did he tell you what he looks like?" yugyeom questioned.

mark nodded. "he's blonde and really skinny is all that he told me."

mark had yugyeom at 'blonde.' yugyeom loved blonde boys. "he's really blonde?"

mark stared at yugyeom in disgust, "dude, really?? don't be thirsting after the new kid. at least let him settle in before you attack him with your homosexuality."

yugyeom puffed out his lips. "but mark! he's a blondie," the black-haired boy pouted. "yes, and he probably likes girls, so sorry to burst your bubble, my man, but you have no chance."

"fuck off, mark," he started, but then had an idea, "isn't jackson's place like a block or two away from here?"

mark nodded once again. "yeah, we could probably walk if you wanted to. perhaps you and the new kid could 'get to know each other,' if you know what i mean," he finished, wiggling his eyebrows.

"shut up your mom," yugyeom spat back. "let's go see your boyfriend."

mark looked down in embarrassment. "don't call him my b-boyfriend," he breathed out.

"that's what he is, don't be shy. we're literally both gays in this house," yugyeom chuckled. "he's just a g-good friend i have.... that i kiss sometimes..... that has a hot face..... that i'm in love with," mark gushed.

"you and your whipped ass."

yugyeom grabbed mark by the sleeve of the blue hoodie he had put on and dragged him out the front door of his home. "see you in a bit, mom!" yugyeom called to his mother before mark slammed the door behind them.

"ready to go see your gay lover and my future one?"

"shut up, yugyeom!"

"no can do, my dude."

"you're the worst best friend i have ever had."

yugyeom still had ahold of mark's sleeve when they knocked on the door of jackson's father's house. ruiji answered the door with a smile. "hello yugyeom. hi mark! jackson is upstairs. i figured you would stop by tonight," he said happily.

"thanks, mr. wang," mark said before dragging yugyeom up the steps.

"jackson! hi! i missed you so much!" mark crawled into jackson's lap.

jackson just hugged him back, looking only slightly shocked. "hey mark, i missed you too, honey."

yugyeom wiped fake tears off of his face. "you and your gay asses make me soft with a capital uwu," he 'sobbed.'

jackson laughed. "want to go meet the new kid with me? i'm assuming that's why you're here."

yugyeom tried to hide his excitement. "sure, seems cool."

"shut up, yugyeom, we all know you're shitting yourself with anticipation to see that blonde boy," mark accused.

"you told him he was blonde? mark!"

"he asked what the kid looked like, jackson, i just told him what you told me!"

"guys! can we go meet him now?" yugyeom interrupted the couple.

mark reluctantly got off of jackson's lap and headed toward the door.

"we're headed out, dad, see you soon," jackson called to his father. he responded with a wave and a smile.

"your dad is so nice, jackson," yugyeom said. "i know, thanks for telling me," jackson responded.

they reached the door of the house that belonged to the blonde-haired boy and yugyeom immediately stepped up and knocked.

a woman in her mid-forties answered the door with a small smile.

"my name is kim yugyeom, and these are my friends mark and jackson, we wanted to meet your son if that's alright with you."

"of course! i'm kochakorn, and my son's name is kunpimook. he'll be glad to have some friends from his new school. i'm assuming you all go to minjok academy? kunpimook is really excited to start his first year. i'll miss him when he goes away."

"yes, we all go to minjok. thank you for letting us meet your son."

kochakorn turned around and raised her voice just a tad. "kunpimook," she shouted, "some people that will be attending your school are here!"

yugyeom heard the boy's footsteps as he came down the stairs. he was wearing grey sweatpants and a red hoodie. but yugyeom could see under the hood. his hair was really blonde.

kunpimook stood in the doorway in some slides.

"you're like, ethereal," yugyeom managed to mutter.

"thanks, i like your eyes," kunpimook said. his voice was kind of high but yugyeom liked it.

mark and jackson both shook kunpimook by the hand and they began to walk out, but kochakorn stopped them. "be careful, okay? i wouldn't want you all to get hurt!"

"we won't, mother! see you later!"

yugyeom stayed by kunpimook's side the whole time. he loved the cool aura the boy gave off.

but what yugyeom loved the most was that the boy's wall he put up was so easy to get through.