009

kunpimook came out of the bathroom, the extremely oversized black shirt making him look shorter and skinnier than he already was.

he looked so fucking cute.

"you look like a potato sack," yugyeom joked. kunpimook frowned.

"i'll fucking suffocate you, rat. don't test me."

"post up, bitch," yugyeom said, standing up and getting into a 'battle stance.' kunpimook got into a position similar to yugyeom's and smacked him upside the head.

"ow, cunt!"

"i sowwy," he fake pouted.

"shut the hell your mouth. get in bed now," yugyeom responded, a faux tone of anger in his voice.

"that sounded very dominant of you," kunpimook said suggestively.

"i'm a top so leave me alone," yugyeom defended.

"but, you're so cute," kunpimook pouted, cupping his hands around yugyeom's face.

"k-kunpimook," yugyeom blushed. "stop it, you're making me act like a bottom and that ain't me."

kunpimook kissed yugyeom all over. his cheeks, his chin, his nose.

"it's not submissive to be appreciated, gyeomie. i know you have a fragile masculinity but you're perfect, and we all know you're hella dom, okay? i've only known you for a few days and i already know it. you can act soft around me, i love you. thank you for listening; you can sleep now."

yugyeom smiled. he was almost in tears.

"goodnight, kunpimook," yugyeom said, holding back his sobs.

"goodnight, gyeomie," kunpimook replied happily.

and yugyeom silently let himself cry.

this chapter hurts lmao