002

school didn't start for another week, and yugyeom knew he had to do something fun before the end of summer or else he'd feel bad about wasting it all playing video games with mark.

so he got out of bed, put clothes on, and went to see kunpimook.

when yugyeom knocked on the door, he was surprised to see kochakorn's son instead of her kind face. kunpimook looked tired but somehow still flawless with his messy blonde hair, so complaints were not made.

"how do you feel about the mall?"

kunpimook looked confused for a moment. "i don't have a problem with malls, of course they're a bit crowded, but they're alright."

yugyeom made a 'what the actual fuck?' face at kunpimook. "do you want to go with me? shopping is kind of my thing."

that and thirsting over cute boys.

"sure, do you want me to change? you look really good but i'm not really dressed to go out," kunpimook questioned.

"you look fine, just come with me. can you drive?"

the blonde shook his head.

"alright, well then let's go ask my parents to borrow their car, onwards!"

yugyeom grabbed kunpimook's wrist and dragged him back to his house.

"hey dad, can i borrow the crossover?"

"where are you going?"

"to the mall!"

"with who?"

yugyeom hesitated. "mark!"

yugyeom's father threw him the keys to the car. kunpimook began walking to the vehicle. "yugyeom—"

"gyeom. you can just call me gyeom."

"yugyeom, why did you lie to your father?"

"hot topic is where we're taking this babyboy."

[ short chapter ]

[ not proofread/edited ]