Blake

It was strange for Blake to be wearing a suit of silver Guardian armor again. It was definitely heavier than the sand jacket that she wore for two years after the Redwald Rebellion, but it generated a radiant overshield around herself that protected her from magic and plasma bolts alike. She would need it, too. Kara was preparing her Draconian army for war, and Blake was going to march with her. It was good to see she had some support. House Drumwind has produced some of the greatest Knights in Aetherian, one of which she knew personally. Ser Arthur Drumwind was in a long, dark jacket with a crimson crest embroidered into the back, crested with the golden dragon of House Karvine, now. He and Blake found both Naevys and Illyria in the training ground of Dragonbarrow, with Naevys firing her Epsilon steel arrows at wooden bulls-eye targets, and Illyria sitting with her legs crossed in the sand.

"How is Illyria doing?" asked Arthur, to Blake.

"Trevor must have meant something to her," Blake answered. "She felt his death, and was devastated."

"Where's Nyatar?" said Arthur.

"He returned to the Shadowgrove," Blake answered.

"Why isn't he with her?" asked Arthur.

"Naevys didn't want to go back," said Blake. "She said King Ethrion hated her enough, already."

"Her father?"

"Long story," said Blake, then she turned to Naevys and Illyria and called out "Look who's here!"

"Arthur!" Illyria screamed, standing up. "Glad to see you're joining us, and in a new outfit."

"Well, the Morvain colors aren't exactly relevant to me anymore, since I'm a Dragon Knight, now," said Arthur. "And you're doing fine?"

"Well, I've had time to adjust to, um, Trevor," Illyria answered. "Still, it hasn't exactly been easy."

"Trevor was the Captain of my squad during the Redwald Rebellion," said Blake. "We were the only ones left after the scrap with Ser Etgar and Ser Edwin. Now I'm all that's left of Fireteam Icestone."

"So, we're all in this together?" asked Naevys. "Glad we're not on our own."