CHAPTER 6

Kongpop stood in the middle of the square to announce something, he as a respected Soul keeper.

"Thank you for coming, I am Kongpop the Soul town keeper." Said Kongpop opened his speech. The loud applause greeted the Kongpop speech.

"As the master once explained that I am a keeper from outside this city, according to the tradition of the city of Soul I am required to marry one of the inhabitants of this city." The cries of the girls blared and shrieked the ears of the people beside him. It is an honor to be the wife of a respected Soul keeper.

"Whoever I choose, I hope there is no opposition to it but who is not elected, I hope you understand." The girls shouted hoping that he was chosen by Kongpop.

"Who do you think Kongpop will choose?" Ask Bright on the edge of the hall was sitting relaxed with Arthit. After all, they're men, so Kongpop can not be chosen.

"Do not know." Answer Arthit.

"Is Pink the most beautiful woman in town, or the wishy Green lady? Or the cute White?" Bright is like working on a puzzle in solving a couple for Kongpop.

"Do not know." In the heart of Arthit sad, indeed Kongpop has lived with him in the last 1 month. It made him feel not lonely, there is a friend to fight according to Arthit because all this time he was alone with the master. And if Kongpop get married, then Kongpop time to play with him is not much. He will be busy with his wife.

"Why are you sad?" Bright asked puzzled.

"Do not know."

"Always replied not to know so you know what Arthit?" Bright asked irritably.

"I know eating." Grhh ... eager to beat this stupid Arthit.

The noise and protests grew more disturbing to disturb the conversation between Bright and Arthit. They feel uncomfortable because all the eyes of the people are on them, more precisely on Arthit.

"I decided to marry Arthit." Said Kongpop that makes the girls protest.

***

"Why do not you marry me? Look at me I'm a man? What do you have I also have? Not at all interesting." Arthit protests after Kongpop expressed his desire to marry Arthit.

They were sitting in their usual place playing together but this time the three of them were with Bright.

"Really, what's interesting about Arthit?" Bright is also confused with the choice of Kongpop.

"Hushh ... who said I'm interested in him?" Denies Kongpop.

"Then why choose me?"

"Because you're a man and we're friends, so if I can get back to my world then I can do it without feeling guilty, and if I choose a woman, hoe if she pregnant, I can not go back to my world, and you're the safest choice Arthit. "

"He using you Arthit." Bright babble.

"Using? What's that?" Arthit ... oh Arthit seems to have a lot to learn.

"You mean that you are the shield of Kongpop's protector of the residents, and if he returns then he is free to leave you." Clearly Bright. Dont know Arthit will understood or not.

"I did not do anything to you Arthit, I'll take care of you as long as I'm here. " Ask Kongpop to offer him.

"OK." Arthit says Kongpop will has time to play with him.

***

The wedding took place 3 days after the statement from Kongpop. Although there are still not willing, but most residents welcome well, because the keeper has been married and means the keeper will continue live in this city.

Kongpop brought Arthit to live together at home provided by residents but Kongpop chose to build a house on the edge of town. By reason Kongpop does not like crowds. Somehow Kongpop felt it was important to keep Arthit out of the population. Only Bright who treats Arthit well, the rest they just in term know Arthit name.

In the evening they did not do anything like newlyweds. Arthit fell asleep because of the tired marriage ceremony that he lived all day. While Kongpop is still thinking about the information he got from the library.

Kongpop slightly unbuttoned Arthit who was sleeping on his side, to see the three-point mark of the fire. Kongpop kissed the sign.

Do not touch, he must be pure. Kongpop heard a sound from somewhere.

"Who ?" He asked but did not get an answer. Kongpop deliberately turned Arthit body still sleeping and kissed his lips.

Get away from him. The voice came back.

"If you do not reveal yourself then I will desecrate him." Threatening Kongpop.

There was red smoke coming out of Arthit body and gathering to form a woman.

"Who are you ?" Asked Kongpop to his back to Arthit.

Phoniex.

Why are you hiding in the body?

To protect him.

Why ?

Because .... he is my son.