CHAPTER 15

KONGPOP SUTHILUCK. "

Kongpop looks at the sound source. That's his Mae voice. Mr. & Mrs. Suthiluck ran to hug their only child. Kongpop survived. Kongpop is still alive. The Suthiluck family group approached.

"Thank God ... thank God ... thank God." Mae says prayer and gratitude because her child is still alive.

"Mae ... Pho ... hik ... hik ..."

"It's ok, Pho is here. Pho will take care of you." Pho said stroking dear Kongpop head.

"Who is he Kong?" Ask Mae curious about someone in Kongpop embrace.

"He's Kong wife Mae ..." Kongpop replied, stroking Arthit cold cheeks.

"What is wrong with him ?" Ask Pho, even though Pho and Mae were surprised Kongpop married a man but when looking into Kongpop eyes full of sadness, Pho said nothing about it.

"He ... hik ... He ... hik ... he already left me .." This time Kongpop cried out roaring to call the name Arthit. "It's my fault, I failed to protect him. I'm the worst husband. Can't protect my own wife." Kongpop blames himself. If only he was at home at that time, if only he brought Arthit with him, and many words another if.

"Kong ... let's bury him properly. Let him go." Mae said that patted Kongpop shoulder as a sign of support.

"Mae ..." Kongpop shook his head, he didn't want to let go of Arthit. Mae glances at Pho so he can persuade Kongpop to release Arthit.

"Kongpop ..." called Knot. "You were asked to go to the town square. The residents wanted to hold you accountable." Bright hits Knot.

"It's not the fault of Arthit." Bright fumed at why the residents were holding accountability for Arthit. Not the will of Arthit to destroy this village.

"Alright, we will finish this issue now." Kongpop lifted Arthit body and walked following Knot. Bright helps hold Arthit head next to Kongpop. The Suthiluck family group also followed him.

Arriving at the field, the residents shouted that Kongpop was not taking good care of this village. This village was destroyed. They don't have soul anymore.

"This is all because of Arthit !! It was he who destroyed this village and disappointed the mother of soul." Said one resident. Bright, who heard that, was provoked by his anger, but Kongpop was just silent.

"This is not Arthit fault. It is not Arthit desire to destroy this village." Bright said furiously.

"Are you blind? That monster destroyed this village. The monster is in Arthit body." Reply to other villagers.

"Then what about you?" Not a Kongpop that opened the voice but the grandfather who took part in the Suthiluck family group.

"Who are you ?"

"Rays, the previous guard." The grandfather words made all the shock.

"There's no way ... the previous guards have died. As the master said."

"Master?"

"Yes, Master Shu."

"Aahh ... Shu ... he's not human." Obviously Rays.

"What do you mean?" Asked Knot.

"Do you know what monster destroyed this village?" Asked the grandfather, who was only answered by the shaking head all residents.

"As per the forecast that there will be monsters that will destroy this village. The monster has 3 heads which means it has 3 souls. A lion, Arthit and your master are one of his souls." The residents were increasingly surprised to hear the master was not human.

"Impossible!!" Denies one of the residents. Kongpop was also surprised to hear that.

"It's up to you to believe it or not, that there is someone who wants the monster to rise up and destroy this village. And the desire has been reached. The village is destroyed."

"Is Arthit not human?" Bright asked curiously.

"The body of Arthit is a human body except that his soul is frowned at by that monster."

"Why is that monster in Arthit body?" Ask Kongpop. If only there were no monsters, he would definitely live happily with Arthit.

"Maybe because Phoniex wants that."

"What? Phoniex?" Unbelieving whispers echoed in one population to another.

"Please explain." Ask for Knots.

"This is also one of my mistakes. Mea and I love each other. Mea is the body chosen by Phoniex. It turns out Phoniex loves me more than Mea. Phoniex is jealous of Mea and wants to eliminate her. She killed Mea and took over. I don't know that until our child is born, the child is a twin, there is a three-point sign on his back which is a sign of Phoniex. At that time I learned that Mea who had been with me was not the Mea I loved first. She is Phoniex. My attitude changed, I hated the Phoniex until having an affair with another woman, Bin. Phoniex feel angry ravaged this village, she killed Bin, and at that time I decided to lock her in. Our strength was gone, Phoniex was locked up and I lost my soul, both of my children left to previous master Zack. I was driven out from this village because I did not carry out my duties as a guard properly. "

"I don't believe you." Jan said.

"Whatever, I don't ask anyone to believe me. This is just the truth that has been covered up so far. So what do you want from Kongpop?" Asked the grandfather.

"Want to kill Kongpop?" Greg nodded his head. No orders from anyone the bodyguards directly surround Kongpop to protect him.

"In what way? Your souls have disappeared. This village also has no protector." Asked the grandfather again. Residents realize this village is no longer a hidden village. Kekkai the village protector is gone.

"What should we do, grandfather?" Asked Knot.

"You have to blend in with other humans, live as normal human beings without any soul power. Begin to adapt to the progress of the times. That's all you can do now." The residents fell silent. They don't know the outside world at all.

"What is the penalty for Kongpop?" Asked Greg.

"Hasn't he been punished for losing someone who is in his love. It is the most painful suffering. Let him return to his parents and lament his sadness for life." The grandfather suggestion. Knot agreed. He also realized this was not entirely Kongpop fault.

Seeing Knots and several other soldiers agreeing to the grandfather proposal, the residents only followed him. The grandfather smiled satisfiedly.

"I entrust the villagers to you." The grandfather ordered Knot. Knot nodded and promised to take good care of the villagers.

"Let's go home, son ..." asked Mae and Kongpop to nod. Kongpop brought Arthit back with the help of Aim and Tew.

"What if you come with me?" Kongpop said to Bright. Bright agreed. After clearing all the items, Kongpop and his entourage left the village.

Since then the name Soul City vanished from the surface of the earth. It's just history.