CHAPTER 10

Someone is sleeping soundly in someone else arms. Comfortable. Even too comfortable. Kongpop can't sleep thinking about his conversation with the mother of soul.

FLASHBACK ON

"I want to know the origin of Arthit."

Why ?

"Because I want to protect it."

Why do you want to protect it? You will get hurt.

"Why ?"

Because he's the heart of this village.

"What does it mean ?"

He is this village, if during Arthit life then all this time the village remained. But if Arthit dies, then this village will disappear.

"Why ?"

Arthit was the one who made the protector of this village from outsiders. He sacrificed his memories and even his strength to protect this village. More precisely protect his mother.

"Arthit mother is the Phoniex?"

No, the mother of Arthit was one of the twins of the Phoniex. More precisely, Arthit is the grandson of the Phoniex.

"I've met the Phoniex."

He was not the Phoniex, Phoniex had died long ago. And she is up there, not interfering with worldly affairs anymore.

"Then who is the woman who claims to be the Phoniex?"

She is the twin sister of Arthit mother. She wants to destroy this village. So she needs the power of Arthit.

"Hasn't Arthit sacrificed his strength?"

There is the strength of the core Arthit which he himself does not know, as long as he is still purr, then that power is even greater. But if he loses his pureness then that power will disappear.

"What kind of strength?"

I don't know it either.

"I understand. So who is Arthit mother really?" Ask Kongpop.

I ... I'm his mother. Take care of my child.

"Oon ..."

FLASHBACK OFF

"Hmm ..." Arthit looked at the sign that he would wake up.

"Morning Arthit ..." said Kongpop who didn't get tired of seeing the morning face of Arthit, his wife. Kongpop kissed his wife intently.

"It's been morning ..." Arthit asked, who actually knew the answer, only that he was reluctant to get up early. Arthit ... Arthit ...

"Kong ..." Arthit said while tightening his arms.

"Hmm ..."

"What are we playing today?"

"What Arthit wants to play ? Aahh ... morning Oon ..." said Kongpop who saw Oon aka his mother-in-law coming out of Arthit body.

"Oon ... how come you came out alone. I didn't order. You stubborn soul." Said Arthit frowned.

He didn't know that I was his mother. Kongpop remembers Oon words last night.

"Arthit ... don't be like that ..."

"But he is really stubborn ..."

"It's Oon who always help you and protect you ..."

"That's right ... but he's still stubborn." Arthit said stubbornly. Oon just smiled at the behavior of his child.

"Come on, get ready to go home."

"What? I was already tired of climbing for 3 days and just stay one night then I going to go home. I don't want to ... later Arthit will go down the mountain." Arthit protest.

"But I have important business down there..."

"What ?"

"Secret ..." Arthit raised his eyeballs and beat Kongpop.

"There should be no secrets ..." Arthit shouted.

"Yeah ... yeah ... Kong knows. How about we ride Seiryu. Arthit never flies right?" Persuade Kongpop.

"Ride Seiryu ?? Really ?? Let's hurry up. Call Seiryu." Arthit said excitedly.

"Come on..."

***

"So you got caught?" Ask someone to soul a woman who claims to be the Phoniex.

"Found out or not is the same. He will be mine." The woman said arrogantly.

"There is Kongpop with him. He has soul legend." Said someone was worried. Afraid of their plan to fail.

"It's your job to get rid him..."

"But..."

"You dare to fight me !!"

"Well, I'll do your order, Mother."