CHAPTER 7

"Arthit .... how the wedding night ?" Ask Bright who want to know how Arthit wedding night. Even Arthit still young age but married, yes though forced anyway.

"Wedding night?" Arthit asked innocently.

"That's the night that Kongpop and you are together after marriage." Obviously Bright is dizzy with a friend who is too innocent.

"We slept together." Arthit said. Bright face began to weird the thought of Arthit first night.

"Then ..." said Bright, who waited for the continuation of Arthit story.

"Then what ?" Arthit asked, confused.

"Then what else besides sleeping together?" Bright said more and more curious.

"Secret." Said Kongpop suddenly came in and hit Bright head and kissed Arthit on the cheek.

"Its hurt ..." Bright said irritably, holding his head that had been hit by Kongpop.

"Dont care." Kongpop hugged Arthit from behind and teased Bright. Arthit is puzzled why recently Kongpop loves to touch him, hold hands when walking, hugging or kissing when they are friends even though their status is married.

"You get out. You interrupting our time." Said Kongpop expelled Bright. Bright went even with his face buckled.

"Why did you expel Bright Kong? He's my friend." Arthit protests who were annoyed with Kongpop behavior wiped out his friend.

" I want to talk to you about something important?"

***

For three months there has been no news of Kongpop, Suthiluck family has run out of mind to look for him. Tew and Aim had shown the location where Kongpop had fallen but the mark of the natural disaster did not exist, as if it had never happened.

"Excuse me, somebody wants to meet you Sir." A housemaid told me.

"Tell him to go, I'm busy looking for my son." Mr. Suthiluck does not have time to serve people who come just to make small talk.

"He says it's about your child." The housemaid went on. Mr. Suthiluck was happy, although there was a possibility of disappointment as he had done before but he did not give up hope.

"Bring him inside." Mr. Suthiluck order.

An old grandfather who was about seventy years old may enter the office room Mr. Suthiluck.

"Please sit down." Said Mr. Suthiluck invited the grandfather to sit down.

"I heard your child disappeared." The grandfather went straight to the heart of the matter.

"Yes, we've been looking for it for three months but there's still no progress on it." Complain Mr. Suthiluck, he has spent a lot of money and energy looking for Kongpop but the result is nil.

"I think I know where your child is" The grandfather said.

"You know? Please tell us." Beg Mr. Suthiluck.

"Do you believe the impossible things?" Ask the grandfather.

"Believe it or not, it does not matter.The most important thing is my son can find, and besides, I work as an acreologist who sometimes encounters things that can not be explained by logic." Clearly Mr. Suthiluck.

"Have you ever heard of Soul City?"

***

"What else to bring?" Arthit asked confused to Kongpop suddenly invited him to go to the mountain.

"The things you need." Short Kongpop word, he put clothes, flashlights, knives and so on as a means of survival in the ascent.

"I do not know." Arthit said, indeed during this Arthit rarely travel. He only played in the city and at the temple.

"Just enter what you think is important."

Arthit stuffed clothes, trousers, pillows, a toy box, a snack that made the contents of his bag overcrowded. Kongpop fingers his head looking at objects that Arthit input.

"If it's this much, who's going to carry it?" Kongpop protests. Arthit luggage as much as 3 bags, 2 large bags and 1 bag of medium size.

"You." Said Arthit points to Kongpop.

"I'm not a horse pulling things up, anyway we want to climb a mountain instead of an excursion."

"But you're my husband."

"Then."

"The husband duty is bring the goods."

"The husband duty is to protect his wife not as a carrier, nor do you fulfill your duties as a wife."

"I've been cooking."

"Scorched, and I have to recook again."

"I wash clothes."

"My clothes are swept into the river, I have to work to buy clothes."

"I'm looking for food."

"That's Oon who does."

"Oon that me and I am Oon. We are the same person." Arthit said irritably.

"Okay." Kongpop relented. "Then how is your most important task? Serve me?"

"I'm not your helper."

"I know but that's not what I mean."

"So what ?"

"Our first night."

"How?" Kongpop approached and moved away a second later. Arthit body heats up like fire and sounds ...

Do not try to fuck my son. - Mama Phoniex.