On a Move?

"D-Daniel?" Grace said softly under her breath.

"Yes, what is it?" He holds her hand firmly.

"I'm glad you're the first thing I wake up to." She simply said.

"I'm glad you're here." He kisses her hand.

    The nurses came in to check up and were glad she finally woke up. Ellie came in with Jack, Corbyn, Jonah and Zach once they all heard the news.

"Jack, could you wheel me over so I could see her please?" Ellie asked him.

    He rolled her over to the side of her bed beside Daniel. She kissed her on the forehead and gave her a gentle smile.

"Grace! I'm so happy you're awake! How are you feeling?" Ellie said excitedly.

"Why are you in this wheelchair?" Grace looked really confused.

"Oh, it's fine. It's not a big deal." Ellie didn't want to say because she knew Grace would feel horrible.

    They all went in for a group hug.

    One more day passed and the girls were given a clearing to leave. They were both up and awake, but Ellie was still in a wheelchair. Daniel and Jack just got off the phone with someone and came over to the girls.
"So, because it's summer break now, and you guys are finished school, for good. We're wondering if you guys wanted to come live in LA with us?" Jack said.

"You've checked with our parents and everything?" Grace asked.

"Yup, everything's all set to go."

"Hell yes! We'd love to!" Ellie yelled.

    The boys were quite familiar with their families, so it's not like the girls were moving in with total strangers to them. They took the girls back home so they could pack and the boys were talking casually with their families. The girls were so happy and they couldn't believe what had happened.

    It was the next day, and their flight left in three hours. The boys came to pick the girls up and they headed for the airport. When they got there, they decided to get some ice cream. Of course, the guys all pull up their phones to put on their social media stories on how good it was.

Jack was putting the ice cream all around his mouth, making a joke like he had never eaten it before. Ellie goes to wipe it off his face, and he tries to go in for a kiss, but she rejects that. He plays it off like she had something on her face, and he wanted to get it off. Grace and Daniel got a bowl of ice cream to share.

"Bro, how do you get all the girls, every time?" Zach nudges him.

"What can I say? Curls get the girls." Jack smirked.

"So, you're saying I should get a perm." Zach rolled his eyes.

"Ew, god no. That would look horrible. Plus, it's my thing." Jack scoffs.

"Haha, Ellie. Look it's a classic 'Jachary' moment!" Grace laughs.

"Oh, shut up, Jack's mine now." She hugs Jack.

    It was roughly a three hour flight. Most of them slept during it, but Jonah watched Harry Potter. Grace decided to watch along with him. But then she slowly drifted asleep. When they landed, it was about 9 pm. They were all kinda jet lagged so when they got home, they all went to sleep except for Jack and Ellie.

    They watched a movie and cuddled. They were watching the notebook. The mood was set, so Ellie finally asked him something she knew she wouldn't regret.
"Hey, Jack?" Ellie looked over at him.

"Yes?" Jack looked over at her as they locked eyes.

Ellie stared into his eyes, "I can take that kiss now."