I got in!

Grace woke up the next day by the sound of her phone ringing. It was her mom.

"Hello?" Grace said in her morning voice.

"I've got one word for you, Grace." Her mom said in a weird tone, Grace thought she was in trouble.

"What, Mom!" Grace said, concerned.

"Julliard." Her mom's voice went into a much happier tone.

In Grace's previous year of high school, she's always dreamed of going to Julliard, it's a music university. Grace screamed at the sound of the word, and Ellie came running in.

"Oh my god! Mom! You're kidding!" Grace squealed.

Grace hung up the phone and laid down on her bed. Ellie walked over and sat next to her.

"What was that all about?" Ellie said laughing.

"Remember how I auditioned for Julliard?" Grace paused and noticed Ellie's reaction, "I got in."

"Oh my god! Grace, that's amazing!" But then Ellie paused, "But, what about like, Daniel, and, um, me?" Ellie was scared Grace was gonna leave her.

"Oh, jeez. I need to go to this school, but I can't leave you guys!" Grace started to tear up.

"Grace, it's your dream. You should go!" Ellie hugged her.

"How do I tell them?" Grace looked up at her.

"Hun, it's music related. And if it's Daniel, common, he's one of the most sweetest guys you know! He'll support you!" Ellie said, encouraging her.

"Okay, I'll be right back, actually, give me a half hour. This is gonna be tough." Grace said, walking out the room.

Grace walked downstairs, and noticed Daniel. She locked eye contact with him, and ran over and hugged him. Daniel wiped the tears off her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"What's wrong, Grace?" Daniel said.

"Nothing, but, I have something to tell you." Grace said, letting go of the hug, "Daniel, I got into Julliard."