6- Passion, Love, Lust, and Sex

Chase's POV.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I had walked around the corner to see my sister in a passionate embrace with my best friend. My sister, and My best friend. Oh, God.

I turned around, blinked hard, then turned back. They were still there, still holding each other, staring at me with shocked and guilty expressions on their faces. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let my fist fly, and connect with Josh's jaw.

Ashlyn jumped back, but I had all my focus train on Josh. A anger induced haze covered part of my vision as my temper started to rise more.

I threw another punch, but he was ready for it and blocked it. I punched again, and again he blocked it. I kept going, but Josh never threw one back at me. I could hear Ashlyn in the background, begging me to stop, but I ignored her. No one touched my sister, not even my best friend, in the way I had seen them.

The discussion from the car earlier drove into my thoughts. He had gotten a new girlfriend. He had had sex with my sister. That made my temper flare even more, and I threw another punch that connected with his gut, and caused him to double over. That's when security arrived.

I was grabbed from behind, and drag from the Aquarium, Josh close behind, and Ashlyn trailing at the end with tears running down her face.

As soon as he was let go, Josh ran over to Ashlyn, wiping the tears from her and whispering words I couldn't hear.

My temper was residing and the rest of the conversation came to the front of my mind. He respects her, had punched me when I had called her a slut. He was serious about her. I looked at Ashlyn, saw her smiling up at Josh, happier than I had seen her in weeks. Josh made her happy. I couldn't ruin that for her.

I stared to walk toward them, and they looked up at my approach, "Is Ash the girl you were talking about in the car?"

Josh nodded, and went to speak but I stopped him, "And you really do like and respect her?"

He nodded again, and looked down at Ashlyn with a small smile, "I have since we were little."

I nodded this time, I had suspected but had hoped against it because he was my best friend, but something's you just couldn't have the way you wanted them.

I turned to Ashlyn, "What about you? Do you like him?", When she nodded, I asked, "How did all this happen?"

Josh stepped forward, "After you chucked Drew out, I took her for a walk and we were talking, she challenged me and I kissed her, she ran, and I chased after her, but ran into you, and had to lie and leave," He took a deep breath, then let it out and continued, "I came back later that night, and one thing let to another and we.."

"No," I cut him off, "I don't want to no all the stuff you guys did, no more information."

Ashlyn looked at me, hope shinning in her face, "Are you ok with it?"

I stared at her, debating on what I should say. She was happier than I had seen her in ages, but Josh was my best friend, and I didn't want to loose him. But I couldn't be selfish, I had to let Ash have her happiness. With my mind made up, I nodded.

She squeaked in delight, and turn to Josh to give him a light kiss, "Hey, I said I was ok with it, not that I wanted to see you guys have at it on the street, come on I'll take you guys back home."

Josh's POV.

Chase dropped Ashlyn off first, I knew the reason without having to ask why. He wanted to talk to me, give me the low down on what would happen if I hurt Ashlyn, even though I knew in my heart that it was something that I wound never be able to do.

We pulled into my driveway, and Chase turned to me, "You hurt her, and I will bash you, I don't care that your my best friend, You pull a any of that shit your brother did, and you will never have another girl again, you understand?"

I nodded and mumble, "I don't think I am able to hurt her."

"Good"

I nodded then got out of the car, whistling to myself as I walked. Ashlyn was mine, and we didn't have to hind it from Chase. Everything was just how I wanted it. That was until I opened the door to see Andrew standing there, with another of his new jack-ass smiles painted across his face.

He had an evil gleam in his eye, which compelled me to say, "What'd you do now?"

"Oh, nothing much, talked to a few people on the phone, anyway, How's Ashlyn?"

I whirled and growled at him, "You have no right to ask that question, you have no right to her at all, just leave her the hell alone."

"Testy, testy," he crossed his arms over his chest, "I was just asking because word is that you and her are a couple, and if my information is correct you were seen climbing out of her window this morning, and kissing at both the movies and Aquarium."

I had no idea were Andrew got all this stuff from, but it was pretty dam close. I turn to him and said, 'Is it really any of your business?"

Andrew laughed, "No, not really," he laughed again, "but it seems that you have just confirmed everything, What did you do? Give her a pity fuck after I left?"

That was the last straw. I flew at Andrew, grabbing him firmly around the neck and pushing him up against the wall, his feet dangling centimetres above the floor. "Shut up, you don't know what the hell your talking about, she's my girlfriend and you can stay the hell away from her."

He was gasping for air, clutching at the hand I had wrapped around his neck. I held him like that for a while before spitting on him, and letting go, watching him collapse to the floor before walking away without looking back.

I had no idea who that guy was anymore, but he sure as hell wasn't my brother.

Andrew's POV.

I had always suspected that Josh had liked Ashlyn far more than he should, that was why I had gone out with her, not because I had actually liked her. I had done it to make Josh crack. I had probably gone too far with cheating on Ashlyn, but there was nothing I wouldn't do to knock him off his high and mighty throne.

Josh had always looked down on me, like I was the lesser one, like us was unworthy. I had always made it my goal to become the powerful one, the one that was best. The only problem was that I wasn't good at anything, so I had gotten to Josh by going after his secrets. And Ashlyn had been one secret he had been hiding for a long time.

I wasn't finished with her yet though, I was not going to let Josh have any kind of happiness. As far as I was concerned he didn't deserve anything. Ashlyn was his, but only for now. They were following my plan exactly how I wanted them too, they just didn't know it.

Soon everything would be the way I wanted it to be, and was nothing they could do about it. The thought made a smile spread across my face.