19- Passion, Love, Lust, and Sex

VOTE AND COMMENT!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Ashlyn's POV

Chase hadn't told us where he had been, were he had gone, only why he had come back, "I didn't know you were pregnant, Ashy, but Andrew kept trying to call me, and when I listened to the voicemail that said you were in hospital, I came as soon as I could, I'm really sorry."

I stayed silent long enough to make him uncomfortable, then spoke quietly, "You didn't tell me you were going, you left me to deal with everything myself."

He looked stricken, "I know I did, Ash, I didn't plan on leaving for so long, I swear. I'm sorry Ash, I really am, please forgive me."

Looking at him like this make my heart squeeze in my chest, so I said the only thing I could say, "Do you want to hold your nephew?"

Chase smiled as he reached out for my baby, "What's his name?"

I looked him in the eye, "Chase, his name is Chase."

Tears filled his eyes as he looked down at my boy, and I looked up at my man, pulling him down for a kiss. It was at this time that I knew everything was going to be alright.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!!VOTE AND COMMENT!!!