13- Passion, Love, Lust, and Sex

Please remember to vote and comment, I know this one is late but it was the holidays and I go busy and yeah. But still VOTE AND COMMENR!!!!

Ashlyn's POV.

Chase wasn't at home and after a couple of calls it was clear that no-one had seen him since he had left school that afternoon calling out the he had things to do, but would catch up later.

After an hour had passed I started to worry. It wasn't usual Chase behavior to disappear without telling someone where he was going first, especially not his sister. Chase had always been there, and the times he hadn't been I had always known where to find him.

Josh gently tugged my arm, "Don't worry too much, we know Chase, where ever he is I'm sure he's fine." I smiled up at him, knowing he was most probably right. My arm snaked around his waist and I gave him a tight squeeze.

Andrew was standing off to the side, shifting self-consciously from one foot to the other. I let go of josh, and walked into the kitchen as an attempt to ease him.

I went to the fridge, getting out a jug of water, and three cold glasses. After setting the thing on a tray, I walked back out to find Andrew sitting. The first glasses I gave to Josh, the second I leaned across the coffee table to hand to Andrew.

At first he didn't take it, just sat staring. Finally he took the glass, but also captured my hand, holding it closer to him. He looked at me, then back at my hand, "What's this?"

I looked at my hand more closely and saw what he was talking about. My rings were still on my finger, the diamonds glittering in the light, shining like a beacon only an idiot would miss, unfortunately Andrew wasn't an idiot.

I looked at josh, asking for help with my eyes. Andrew must have noticed, because he slowly let my hand drop, put his glass down, and stood.

Andrew looked at josh for a minute, the room in complete silence, then slowly reached out for the silver chain around his neck. Tugging up the chain to reveal an identical gold ring as the one that I had on my finger.

Taking a deep breath, Andrew dropped the chain, "Your married," he said it as a statement more than a question. But the next words out of his mouth frightened me at the shear volume at which they were shouted, "Your married!!! Your married and you didn't even have the decency to tell me? The father of your baby? You didn't think it was right to let me know that I could never have anything more than being on the sidelines in your life? Do you think that's fair? Were you even going to tell me at all? Were you?"

I swallowed and, nodding, replied, "We were going to tell you when we were ready, and right now were just not ready."

He let out a bark of harsh laughter, "Your not ready to tell anyone? Not ready is your excuse? You should be ready seeing as you got married, and you have to be ready to do that!!! I don't think you were ready to get married, and that's why your not ready now!!!" He pivoted on his heel and stalked out of the room, yelling "I hope you have a happy life together!!" sarcastically, before slamming the door.

As soon as the echo's resided the phone rang, and I jump to get it trying to distract myself from the truth in Andrew's yelling, "Hello?"

There was a rustle of paper on the other end of the line before a deep voice asked, "Is this the Harrison residence?"

"Yes, How can I help you?"

"More rustling, "Mrs. Harrison, this is the police department. Chase Harrison's car was found on a back road in the cities river. It seems that the vehicle has suffered severely from several minor crashes. The car had to be pulled from the river, and were sorry to inform you that your going to have to come down to the station to identify the body that was found in the driver's seat of the vehicle."

I took a deep breath, " Sure, I will come straight down," then clicked of and dropped the phone.

*_*_*_*_*_*

Sorry this is short, but please remember to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!