14- Passion, Love, Lust, and Sex

Sorry this ones very late, but who can really blame me? Schools started again, I'm in year ten, and I get a hell of a lot of home work, and I also already have five assessment tasks, One of them being a Religion task (argh). I hate school, it leaves me no time to write but pinky swear that the one after this will be quick, other wise u have permission to shoot me, but remember that if u do that there won't be any more stories at all, and you will all be left hanging.

Anyways, Please comment and vote. And feel welcome to become a fan if you aren't already.

Vote and Comment!!!!

*-*-*-*-*-*

Relief was the first thing that went across my mind when I saw that the body wasn't chase, but immediately afterward I felt guilt over that relief. Someone had died, someone somewhere had just lost a loved one and I felt relief over it not being me.

I still had tears in my eyes from earlier, but now they were drying up. Chase was out there somewhere, it was just that no-one knew where. When he was ready he would come home. Josh read my mind, "Don't worry, he'll come back eventually."

I let out a strained laugh, "yeah, but he won't be very happy about his car."

Josh laughed too, though it held nothing of his usual humor. I knew he was as worried about Chase as I was, everyone would be. Except, of course, my parents.

My parents wouldn't care that Chase was missing, they wouldn't care that I was married, and they certainly wouldn't care that I was pregnant. They wouldn't care if I died, they would only care if I committed suicide, for that would reflect badly back on themselves, make them look bad. They hadn't ever really been there for me. As far as I was concerned Chase was my only family, and with him gone I had none.

Except Josh of course, seeing as he is my husband. It felt weird saying that, and it felt weird being near him as well. He didn't feel like my husband, he felt like he was a stranger to me. Everything felt weird after the confrontation with Andrew.

Everything Andrew had said was swirling around in my head, nothing could be made out from the chatter going through my mind. Only one thing seemed to click, and that was that Andrew still wanted me, he had never meant to hurt me, it had all been my fault. Everything had been my fault, and it was still my fault that we were apart now.

Letting go of Joshes hand I said, " I have to go to the bathroom, be back in a minute."

He let me go, and I made my way up the stairs even though there was a bathroom on the ground floor. It wasn't my real intent to go there, I and to see Andrew, to make things right.

I knocked on his door lightly, trying not to let Josh hear. When I got no answer I slowly opened the door. The room was dark, but I could just make out a figure lying on the bed, "Andrew?"

I got no answer, so I crept further into the room, "Drewie?"

A sigh answered her, and I thought he was asleep until he said, "Go away."

I ignored him and closed the door before walking to the bed, where I sat down beside him, "I'm not going anywhere until we talk."

He was silent before he finally said, "Why did u call me Drewie?"

I really had no idea why I did, but I answered him with what I thought was the truth, "Because that is what I call you."

He drew in a deep breath, then turned on the lamp next to his bed before moving over to give me more room, and patting the space beside him for me, to lie down.

I complied, stretching myself out beside him. I turned on my side to face him. It was silent for a while, but I was the first to speak, "What did you mean?"