Chapter 14

Becky's POV

"You must be Becky. I'm so sorry he's doing this." She whispered quietly, slowly leading me somewhere. When she stopped in front of a door that was not to my cell and opened it I finally understood what she was doing. She turned to a guard that had been following us. "Tell James that Becky won't be staying in that cell anymore and that she will be staying with me in my room."

"Yes ma'am." He bowed and jogged down the hall.

"Now let's get you all fixed up and I'm going to have a few words with that boy." She said leading me into the room. I was sat on the bed and she went into her closet and got some clothes for me to wear. A few minutes later an older woman came in the room.

"Oh dear god! James did this?" She gasped when she saw me. She was a short little lady. She had black and grey hair and grey eyes behind little librarian glasses.

"Yes. He did. I'm gonna have a few words with him after I make sure she's well taken care of." Amber said.

"Well deary. Let's get you better." The lady smiled and pulled out a bottle from a bag I just now realized she had. She handed it to me and smiled. "Drink it. It will help with the wolf's bane."

And that's all she needed to say. I chugged that thing like there was no tomorrow. Within a few hours I was fully healed and clean. I was now sitting on Amber's bed listening to Amber and James in the hallway.

"You can't just beat the shit out of her James! She's a girl. You may be able to do that with your hunters but not with women. Especially if you want them to like you."

"You don't understand Amber."

"And you can't just kidnap someone! That's just wrong! I bet if she had a mate he'd be on you ass right now."

"She does." He said quietly.

"What?!" Amber yelled. "You took her away from her mate?!?!"

"Yes." He muttered

"Oh! That's it! You aren't not seeing Becky. I swear. If I hear you touch her ever again I will kill you. And you know I can." She yelled and walked into her room. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. How about you?" I asked as she sat in front of me.

"Pissed. I'm so sorry I just found out that he took you from your mate. Trust me. I will do everything I can to keep you away from him." She smiled and patted my leg.

"Can you help me get out of here?" I whispered to her. "Please."

"I wish I could. But once you're in here you have to get permission from the alpha to get out." She sighed.

"Wait. What if you ask the alpha if you can leave and sneak me out when you go?" I asked hopefully.

She thought for a few moments then smiled. "That can work. But I'll be banned from the pack and forced to leave. I'd be a rogue."

At the last part she sighed.

"No you won't be a rogue. I won't let it happen. My pack will take you in. You can live with me and my family. It will be better for you. I promise." I said grabbing her hand and lightly squeezing it.

"Alright. So here's the plan." She smiled.

Damon's POV

"We have to find her!" I roared and pounded my fist on the table.

"Damon. Listen to me. You need to calm down. We will find her. I promise." Tyler, my beta, said trying to calm me down.

"No! I will not calm down! It has been three days! Three fucking days and there hasn't been a single sign of her!" I growled and ran my hands through my hair for the thousandth time in the last 30 minutes.

"Damon. We will find her." He assured.

I looked up at him with tears threatening to slip from my eyes. I've never cried for anything before. Never. I never found something to cry for until now.

"How do you know that?" I croaked. The tears escaped my eyes and slid down my face. "What if we can't find her? What if she's hurt? What if."

I fell to the floor on my knees and just let it out. Loud sobs escaped my mouth. Tyler slowly sat on the floor next to me.

"Listen to me Damon. We will find her. And if she's hurt we will take care of her." He assured. I nodded and whipped the tears off of my cheeks.

"It's all my fault you know. If I hadn't have left she wouldn't be gone. She'd be here. Safe. In my arms." I mumbled.

"Damon. There is no way you could have known. Don't blame yourself." He said patting my shoulder.

Suddenly the door swung open and someone stumbled into the room. Tyler and I quickly shot up and face the boy.

"Alpha Damon! We found the car she was in." The boy said.

That was all it took to get me running out the door.

"I'm coming baby. Just hold on." I whispered to myself as I got into my car and drove to where the rest of my pack was.

Hey guys!!!! I'm like really really really happy right now! I just hit 10k reads and I'm practically speechless. All I can think to say is thank you. Thank you all so so so so so much. You guys don't know how much I love you guys.

And I just wanted to tell you guys something very important. I know that everyone has bad days and good days. Sometimes some people don't have someone to talk to when they want to talk about their day. So. If you guys ever find yourself needing to talk to someone but you don't have someone to talk to. You guys can always talk to me. I'm gonna put my email and skype below if anyone ever needs to talk. I'll always be here for you guys. Remember that.

Anyways I love you guys so so so much and I hope you guys have an amazing day today and everyday.

Love ya!

-Kim💙

Email: kim.reed511@gmail.com

Skype: Kim Reed (look for my picture)