(IMPORTANT)

There won't be a lot of emotions of specific thoughts on characters because you all have different perspectives on these characters. But no matter what, you will hate Gavin.

The first chapter is called, "New Detectives (Hank, Connor, Gavin, rk900)"
When the name of the character shows up that is who you are spending time with so the first chapter you spend time with hank Connor Gavin and rk900.

This fanfic is going to have choices like the game but with less choices

There will be 2-4 choices to pick from. They will  reassemble ps4 icons like the ones shown above.

When any of these symbols show up you have to pick one and then continue down.

At the end of each chapter you have a choice to pick between two options that are usually you being friendly or romantic. Both friendly and romantic choices will be shown at the end of the chapter but please just read the one you choose and once you finish the fanfiction you can read it over again and pick different choices.

First chapter will not have a romance or friendly option, second one will.

3rd Person POV

ALMOST ALL THE CHARACTERS CAN BE HIT ON
EXCEPT FOR GAVIN
FUCK YOU GAVIN NO ONE LIKES YOU
Same with kids or really minor characters.

Characters you can possibly flirt or date with
List may change in the future

Kara
Luther
Conner
Hank
Ralph
Jerry
Rk900
Markus
Josh
North
Simon
Rose
Leo
Todd
Adam

(These three characters, leo, todd, and Adam actually become better people unlike Gavin and Perkins. Perkins won't be in the story)