2. Volunteering (Kara, Alice)

2039 June 1st 3:00PM

Y/n was napping peacefully in their bed. It would be a shame if they suddenly woke up.
*insert alarm noises here*

Y/n's phone was beeping for her/him/their to wake up.

Choose one option and continue down

△ y/n falls out of bed trying to stop their alarm and fails terribly.
▢ Y/n gets up instantly and begins their day

Continue here
—————
(author note: I wake up on my own before my alarm and if I do wake up from alarm I get up pretty quickly. I know probably most of you don't get up that easily but I recommend some of you guys should get more sleep)

—————
Y/n reads the alarm clock name on her/his/their phone which is titled , "DBH Volunteering". Y/n eyes widen.

(Imagine you doing basically the same thing spidey is doing)

Y/n quickly jumps up and pushes boxes around. She/He/They puts on some new clothes, wipes off some sweat, makes herself/himself/themself more presentable.

Choose one option

◯ "Shit."
▢ "oh no."

Continue here
y/n quietly whispered to herself/himself/themself.

Choose one option
"Great! Fantastic! I forgot about volunteering today!"
᙭ "aaaahshdheuueeuiekwj I'm going to late for DBH volunteering!"

Continue here
Y/n says while screaming internally. Y/n rushes to their car and goes to DBH's Android Hotel.

———————
Y/n is in a car and looks tired. She/he/they takes a good look around while she/he/they are driving to the Hotel.

(PRETEND)
There is no more cyber life advertisements, no android parking spaces, and there is both Android and human construction workers outside. Still unemployed rates are high but lower than last years. Some of homeless people are outside begging for money and still blaming androids for taking their jobs.

(imagine you instead of Kara and Todd in the car)