1. New Detectives (Hank, Connor, Gavin, rk900)

BIO: y/n (your name) l/n (last name)

You are a supporter for Android rights and recently moved in to Detroit. You grew up to be a successful person. Somehow.

You help volunteer with a hotel that only takes in androids to help them and keeps them safe. Coincidentally, Markus, Kara, Alice, Luther, and the people of Jericho all live there now. (That's where you spend time with Kara and Markus)

Your actual job is a being a new detective. And you were partnered with interesting people. Good luck with that. (That's where you spend time with Connor and Hank, while suffering)

Story starts here
————
"2038 has been a crazy year."

"The nation was on a brink of civil war but luckily Marcus, the leader of a peaceful organization called, Jericho played his cards right and created peace between Humans and Androids.

However, there was still discrimination towards the androids, but at least all androids are free now

However, there was still discrimination towards the androids, but at least all androids are free now."

"you couldn't stand all the hate towards the androids. When you finally finished learning all your education to be a qualified detective, you decided to leave and move to Detroit. You were so supportive of androids you volunteered for DBH in Detroit to help androids."

"So tell me your story from the very start to finish when you entered in Detroit."
—————

2039 June 1st 8:00AM
Y/n sighed. 
(Y/n means your name
Ex: if your name is Bryan and you go over y/n read it as Bryan)

Y/n had recently moved into a small apartment and she/he/they moved in all by herself/himself/themself. Because y/n thought,  "WoW tHaTs A gReAt IdEa!" Now y/n is dead.

Y/n thinks about how painful it was to move in and suffers even more.

Y/n isn't really "moving in" though. She/He/They doesn't plan to decorate or fix this place at all. This apartment is only a temporary place to sleep and eat. Her/His/Their plan is to move again when she/he/they finds the best spot to live in Detroit.

The plan was,
1. Meet people
2. Befriend people
3. Live near your new friends and leave apartment

So when y/n make friends, y/n can leave her/his/their horrible apartment and find a beautiful house near her/his/their friends house.

OR

if y/n make no friends and be pathetic, y/b can just find a good environment to live in and buy a beautiful house while being a disappointment.