PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE
He saw me in the castle lying on the ground, hardly breathing. He picked me up and put me on a ship then left. He came back a little later with a glowing blue cube. It started heating up a lot so he made the ship go really fast out of the castle. After a little bit of time passed I felt better so I got up and sat down on a chair and helped him drive the ship. We made it to where everyone else was just before Asgard blew up. He almost started crying.
"Loki, I'm sorry. I wish I could tell you I know how you feel."
"It's okay Isla. It's just that, I lost my mother a year ago, then my father, and now Asgard. I don't know what to do now."
"Loki, I know a lot has happened over the past year for you. Mostly losses. But you still have your brother. And you also have me."
"Really? But I just met you. Do you not know what I have done?" He looked at me with tears in his eyes.
"Yes, of course I know what you've done. But you saved my life. I have to repay you somehow. Even if it's just comforting you." I put my hand on his back as he turned to me and gave me a hug.
"I do not know how someone could be this kind to someone who's wronged people so many times."
"Well some people are just more forgiving than others." I turned away from him "And some just know the past of them and know their pain."
"What does that have to do with me?"
"I just don't want you to suffer as much as I did at a child." He looked like he had a realisation.
"Isla?" I nodded.
"Yep. It's me."