Chapter 1: Paperwork

Knock! Knock!

"Come in" The voice came cold, yet hazy as if spoken absentmindedly.

Hayato walked in to see a drained-looking 24-year-old with his head roughly rested on his work table. Tsuna hesitated, yet eventually rotated his head to glare at one of his guardians who occasionally contributed to his misery. He muttered curses to himself before sitting up into a more professional form. The brunette's eyes remained its fierce glare as his mouth curved into a frown. He had now noticed the tower of paperwork that was seated innocently in Hayato's arms.

"Gokudera". The Storm guardian gulped in fear as he shifted his eyes from his vexed Sky, who appeared as if he was ready to decapitate him. "Who was it this time?"

"Ju-juudaim-  I-I mean Tsuna-sama, Hibari and Mukuro-". Not even bothering to listen to all his right-hand-man had wanted to say, Tsuna bolted out the door, causing the signed papers on his desk to twirl in the air before elegantly falling onto the floor.

"J-juudaime!"

The brunette practically leapt down the wooden stairs at the end of the corridor, to instantly shift left and dash into the living room.

He was going to kill them.

He sprinted out of the room as soon as he stepped in, immediately sensing their lack of presence.

Tsuna grinded his teeth in exasperation.

They had to be close. Through their bond he could sense them near... but where?

Crash!

Tsuna stopped instantaneously, his feet skidding against the wooden floor as he grinned to himself. It was as if God was rewarding him. They had crashed through the ceiling only to land a few meters in front of him.

Eerily, he walked towards them, a horrifying grin lingered on his face.

Mukuro was the first to sense the satanic aura that hovered towards them. A quick glance to his right led him to discover the presence of his Sky. In his standing position, he started to take steady steps back, careful not to give away his intentions of escaping. Why is his aura so psychotic!

Then it was Hibari, who only froze in the kneeled position he had landed in; his eyes widened in absolute horror.

"T-tsuna, l-lets talk about this". Though Mukuro's voice only went through and out the brunette's ears.

"Omnivore." Kyoya also attempted to converse, however, the raven-head was also ignored.

"Juudaime!" Called a half-flushed Storm, he had jogged his way to the brunette's side to only take rapid steps back before racing back up the stairs.

It was confirmed. With the sadistic grin that Tsuna had on his face, Kyoya and Mukuro were going to die, and Hayato wouldn't risk stopping him.

Two hours later~

"Tony", called a pleased-looking Decimo from his bedroom. He casually removed his pale-yellow blazer, then tie and handed it to his butler who wasn't surprised to see blood stained on them. "Call Byakuran for me".

"Yes Boss".

(A/N: Tony- I do not own this picture)A/N: I didn't change much in this chapter

A/N: I didn't change much in this chapter. And sorry for the delays, I've gotten really into video editing and making AMVs. I'm trying to balance the two so chapters should come sooner.