Chapter 5: I guess I'll fix him

Thoughts
_________
OoO
________

"My family".

"Your family?" Naruto repeated after me, tilting his head in confusion.

"Yep", I said, casually popping the 'P', "I don't have any brothers or sisters, only my father and I consider him and his coworkers my family".

"What about your mum?" This time it was Sakura who asked a question. She had a small frown on her face and looked at me with pity. "Is she-"

"What! No!"

Don't go killing off my mum!

"Then why don't you consider her a part of your family?"

...maybe her being 'dead' might have been better. I internally facepalmed. What should I say...

"She left me and my father a few months after my birth. I don't remember anything about her. If I met her today I would merely see her as a stranger instead of my mother".

Mama I'm so sorry. I've turned you into the female version of Iemitsu.

"O-oh, sorry". Sakura lowered her head disappointed in herself for asking the question in the first place.

"It's alright. It's not your fault". To alter her mood I gave her a smile to show I was okay but she still had hints of sadness in her eyes when she looked at me.

"Moving on, why were you running away?" Kakashi continued questioning me.

Because once my guardians and Reborn find out my kidnapping was actually a prank. They're gonna hunt me down like hounds. And I don't want to be found or I'd die. I was practically crying inside from imagining Reborn running at me with a dart gun aimed at me.

"My father is the owner of an underground drug company", I ignored the little gasp from the pinky-haired girl and Naruto, "as his only child, I'm expected to take his place once he decides to retire which I have no desire of doing, so instead of constantly arguing with my father , I've just chosen to leave. However, on the day of my escape one of my father's coworkers spotted me and, well told my Old man who sent everyone he knew after me".

"What is your father's name?" Kakashi asked me.

"Reborn".

He's been more of a father to me than that stupid Iemitsu.

"Reborn huh...I've never heard of him".

"My father sells illegal substances and items, of course you've never heard of him, he wouldn't want his existence to be known for obvious reasons".

"Ahah, right...", Kakashi scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Well for the time being you can accompany us back to The Hidden Leaf. I'll ask the Hokage for permission to allow you to stay in our village until you feel ready to leave. But be prepared to answer more questions".

Smiling thankful, I nodded.

After our conversation, Kakashi left the room leaving his students with me.
He had told them to come outside for training once they had introducing themselves to me and vice versa.

"My name is Tsunayoshi Vongola, you can just call me Tsuna since my name is a mouthful".

"Von-go-la, strange name". Naruto attempted to pronounce my surname.

And fishcake isn't?

"Well I've already told you my name so I'll just tell you my likes and dislikes. I like ramen, Sakura-chan-". From the side I could see his crush stick out her tongue in disgust. From this act I already knew I wouldn't like her simply because of how she rudely reacted to his indirect confession. "Jiji, Iruka-sensei. I dislike TEME!", he said whilst glaring at the raven-haired boy who glared back.