Chapter 2

Aaliyah POV:
My sleep was interrupted by my alarm clock going off. It was Monday morning and I had to get ready for school! I got up out of bed and went and did my morning routine. I took a 15 minute shower did my hair and make up. I put on a simple outfit, grey sweats and grey tank top and red sweater with my grey and white Jordans. I don't really have any one to impress at school , nobody likes me and they often bully me.

"Hurry yo ugly ass up and get out my house!" my mom says while smoking a cigarette

"Hurry yo ugly ass up and get out my house!" my mom says while smoking a cigarette. "Okay ma!" *SMACK* "bitch don't get smart with me!"

I walked outside and meet my bestfriend so we could walk to school together. She has been my bestfriend since 2nd grade. We are the total opposite. I'm the quite shy type , while she's the loud , fun , and out going type.

"Bout time! I've been waiting on you forever" my bestfriend, Jamie said"I'm sorry , me and my mom got into it again

"I'm sorry , me and my mom got into it again." Jamie is the only person that knows about the situation with my mom and dad. Nobody knows that my dad was the biggest drug dealer before he died, he always kept me and my mom a secret to keep us safe.
"I'm sorry you have to go through that Liyah, you know I'm always here for you"
"I know , I just don't understand why she hates me so much"
"She doesn't hate you Liyah. But enough about that, it's this party going on that's hosted by my boyfriends cousin at Club Temptation, you should come with me to get your mind off things"
"Umm idk about that Jay"
"Come on Liyah you never go out with me!"
"Fine! Just this one time"

Dave POV:
"Aye shooter you ready for this party tonight?"
"Hell yeah son, my girl coming and she bringing her friend"
"I hope that Lil bitch bad"
"Hell yeah she bad asf, Jamie said she a lil shy tho"
"Probably a hoe. The Lil shy ones be the nastiest"
"Nah ion think Lil ma like that"
It was 5 o'clock and the party started at 9 I needed to go to the mall and get a outfit , a youngin got be fresh at his own party.
"Aye loc imma holler at you later I'm finna head to the mall"
"Aight foo"
before I headed to the mall I had to stop by the trap and see what these niggas was doing. I had my cousin freaky and mugga in charge when I'm not there.
I pull up to the trap and walk in, these niggas had the door unlocked and was just chilling like it wasn't money to be made.
"Aye niggas what tf y'all in here doing this ain't the fucking chill spot , get the fuck back to work. Freaky and mugga get in my office now"
"Wassup cuz"
"Wtf y'all niggas doing I put y'all in charge cause i thought y'all was gone do right! Y'all In here fucking with my money"
"We sorry cuz we just thought it would be nice to have a day off"
"Nahh cuz , don't let that shit happen again foo"
"We got you cuz"
"Y'all sliding through the party tonight?"
"Hell yeah we in that bih, that bihh gone jump everybody talking bout pulling up" freaky said
"I'm already hipped , I'm finna slide to the mall I'll fuck with y'all later"