Chapter 29

Dave POV
With all this going on with Kairi made me realize Liyah need a gun and she needs to know how to shoot one so she can protect her and Kairi when I'm not there. So after all this blow over imma take her to the gun range and by her a gun. Me , Liyah , shooter , Jamie , and some people from my team was rolling with us tonight to keisha crib. I knew they wasnt gone pull anything because they knew I meant every word I said.

It was getting closer to the time to go get kairi back. Me and Liyah was upstairs dressing inn our all black attire we been quite all day it was now time for somebody to speak.
"Look Liyah I'm sorry all this happening. I'm leaving the game soon it's no use in me being in it so got money and I own my own businesses, and I don't want to put you or Kai in danger again" I said
"I understand Dave I'm just upset that they got my baby. When I see those bitches I'm beating they ass" she said
"Look don't go in there tryin to run up ain't no telling what they planning. If they was crazy enough to take my child then ain't no telling what they would pull tonight" i said
"Just wait by my side. I'll tell you when to go Okay baby" i said looking at her
"Okay" She said we finished getting ready and drove to the trap. Once we made it to the trap we got out and headed to the gun room. We got down there and seen Jamie, shooter and the crew that was rolling with us tonight loading and packing the guns and things we might need. Jamie and shooter ran to each other and hugged while me and shooter dapped each other up.
"I can't believe that bitch was a snake. I'm fucking that hoe up" Jamie said i gave shooter a look and he nodded his headed indicating he had the same talk with her that I had with Liyah.

It was finally time to bounce. We all hopped into the black vans and drove towards Keisha house. We made it and parked a couple houses down. Before getting out we went over the plan and said a quick prayer. Me Liyah shooter and jamie walked to the front and the boys had the house surrounded some was gone go through the back while others made sure nobody else came in. Once we got in I seen Larry and Karin on the couch knocked and Went upstairs and seen kairi and Keisha knocked out. I'm surprised Kai wasn't screaming her ass off. If she didn't know you or like you she was gone make sure you knew but I guess with her "TT Karin" here she was straight. I walked up to Keisha and whispered in her ear "bitch get yo ass up" when she got up and seen it was me fear took over her body. I dragged her downstairs with the others to see them with the same look as Keisha. I looked at Jamie and Liyah to see they was ready to go I seen it all over they faces.
"Ion know what THE FUCK y'all asses was thinking when y'all even had this plan come across y'all mind. Karin I should feed you to Tokyo. I looked at you like my lil sister" I said giving her the dirtiest look
"And poor Lil Keisha I had it out for yo ass already and you closed yo own damn casket by messing with my fucking family. And who the fuck are you Larry Ian never seen you a day in my life but yo ahh want be seeing nobody else after this. I hoped y'all called y'all mamas. Liyah anything you want to say baby" I asked smirking at her
"Nah bae can I beat these bitches ass already" she said
"Go head then mamas" soon as I said that Liyah and Jamie was on the ass like white on rice. Liyah was on Keisha and Jamie was on karin. Keisha and Karin couldn't stand a chance with them. While they fought them I had one of my Lil niggas name prince ruff up Larry a bit. I heard Liyah say "switch bitch" then her and Jamie switched Liyah was now beating the shit out of Karin and Jamie was damn near killing Keisha. Who tf taught these females how to fight? After Awhile I broke it up and me and Liyah hugged but I heard "if I can't have you nobody can" I looked up to see Keisha with a gun then she pulled the trigger.