Chapter 37

Today was the day of the second month appointment and the day we leave for Disney. It was currently 8 o'clock in the morning. I was up packing last minute things. The appointment wasn't till 10. Kairi and Liyah was still asleep so I just let them sleep a lil longer. After I finished packing I went downstairs to cook breakfast so we wouldn't be hungry in the doctors office. After cooking pancakes, eggs, and grits It was now 9:15 so I went to wake Them up so they can eat and get ready. I woke Liyah up and told her to go brush her teeth and get ready. I went to kairi room and seen she was already woke just looking around.
"Hey daddy baby" I said picking her up and taking her to her bathroom. I washed her up and put her on something simple. I took her downstairs and sat her in her chair and fixed her and Liyah a plate. Liyah walked in while I was fixing plates.
"Morning baby" she said kissing my cheek
"Morning. Fix y'all some juice and sit down" I said she fixed kairi some juice in her cup and fixed me and her some juice. We sat down and ate.
"You ready for this trip" I asked her while helping kairi eat
"Yesssss. I'm so excited. I'm ready for the beach" she said
"Me too I'm ready to see kairi in her lil bathing suit" I said
"Yeah me too" she said the rest of breakfast we sat in silence. Once we finished eating it was time to go.

We made it to the doctors just on time. Liyah signed in and not too long after they called us back. Ig kairi was still tired because she fell asleep right after breakfast.
"Hey nice to see y'all again. How's everything" the doctor said
"We're good" Liyah smiles
"Good good. So if you would lay back and lift your shirt we can gone and get started" the doctor said
The doctor put that Lil gel shit on her stomach and started moving the wand around.
"Here is your little baby and he/ or she is very healthy. Would you like to listen to the heart beat?" The doctor said
"Yes!" Liyah said she let us hear the heartbeat and told us the stuff we needed to know. It was now going on 12 and our flight leaves at 1 and the airport like 30 minutes.
"Hold her while she sleep. We will be getting out soon" I said passing her to Liyah once we got in the car. I drove to the airport with the music silently playing since Kai was sleep. We made it to the airport at 12:45 and checked in. After check in they called our flights. I got our bags while Liyah held kairi. We got on the plane and got seated. The whole plane ride all we did was sleep. We was so tired