•Believe me,•

I'm fine."

He replies.

His voice falters, but ignorance is his speciality.

Ignorance of his own emotions. Although, disregard is a better word for it.

Because no matter how many time he breaks. He will build another wall.

He builds walls to hide behind. To protect his soul. His self.

With cracks only become peepholes to Lance's inner emotions.

Nobody needs to know about his needs or emotions. Nobody cares anyways. 

So he sticks bandaids over them.

Though, those bandaids and bandages be at the expense of his health. But they keep the walls up.

One day there may be something that breaks down the outer walls.

It may peck at the inner walls, which may eventually break as they are weak and are only held up by bandaids.

The tears may roll down his cheeks as they stare but the smile may last. The smile is held up by bandaids. Layers too thick to be undone with one tear. The bandaids would take awhile to all come off. For Lance's appearance was skin deep. It had been digging for years. Latching itself onto his very muscles like a parasite. His emotions no longer controlled his outer shell, the parasite did.

This parasite was not a normal parasite, though.

It's origin took place within Voltron.

Maybe it was the idea of the team.

Maybe it was each of them individually.

Maybe it was the combined effort of each.

Their words and actions formed the parasite.

The parasite that forced Lance's personality and emotions to hide behind the walls and latched onto his face.

Long time no see, huh? Well I'm BACK bitches!!!!!!!
Btw do you guys mind following me? A lot of people don't follow even though I get a ton of views and votes. 🤷‍♂️

ALSO. I gotta ton of ideas prepared and I'm on a road trip so I have time to write C: !!!!

I'm sorry this is short :P I'll probably add to it but I really just wanted to update and give you guys something and tell you guys that there is MORE CHAPTERS COMINGGGG!!!