Discovering Minnie

Yoongi's Point of View

Yoongi watched as the boys planned their night out.

He wasn't really feeling the clubbing and drinking tonight but the way Taehyung looked so excited was really cute and it made him soft.

But then he noticed Jimin. Jimin looked stressed out. He had bags under his eyes and he looked as if his eyes would close at any moment now.

"I'll stay home with Jimin." Yoongi says suddenly.

Everyone looked at him confused including Jimin. "Suga Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asks walking closer.

"Yeah I'm absolutely fine but I know you see the stressed out look in his eyes as well." Yoongi says and the hyungs suddenly notice as well.

"Well then I'll stay, you aren't really good at taking care of anyone so I can ju-" Jin starts but Yoongi cuts him off.

"Go!" He snaps. "I can make soup and help him sleep okay?" He says loudly.

Jimin shrinks back not wanting to be the center of attention. Jin nods suddenly but not before Namjoon can growl at Yoongi.

"Watch how you talk to my boyfriend." He says stepping closer which makes Yoongi step closer as well.

"Hyungs please come on." Jungkook says grabbing Yoongi's hand. "Don't fight please. Yoongi can stay."

Jungkook says with a sigh. "Come on Minnie." Yoongi says turning to walk up the stairs.

Jimin waved and squeaked out a bye before following Yoongi up the stairs. Yoongi waited until he heard the car drive away before he panicked.

"Are you okay? You look terrible! Why haven't you been getting any rest?!" He bombarded Jimin with questions.

Jimin squeaked in surprise. "I'm sorry I didn't want you guys to be mad if I skipped a practice.

Can I just sleep please? You need it to. I-I want you to hold me while I sleep." Jimin admits.

Yoongi managed to keep a stoic expression and just nod.

He laid down on the bed and waited for Jimin to climb beside him.

Jimin laid with his back pressed to Yoongi's chest and closed his eyes.

Yoongi did the same and soon he was asleep.

Jimin made sure Yoongi was completely asleep before standing up and stripping down to his boxers.

He slipped on his thigh high ruffled socks and switched his boxers for panties.

He grabbed his favorite stuffy called Agust and to put the icing on top slipped his pacifier between his lips.

He locked the room door and set his alarm for five am an hour before Yoongi wakes up on a regular basis.

Now that he was comfortable sleep over took him quickly.

At about three am the boys came stumbling in the only one being drunk however is Namjoon.

"Go check on Jimin and Yoongi while I go put this one to bed." Jin says with a deep sigh dragging his boyfriend into their room.

Jungkook nodded and kissed Jin's forehead.

"Night Eomma." He says grinning when Jin glared at him.

He carried a sleeping Taehyung into their shared room and dressed him before tucking him in.

He then headed to Jimin's room and knocked on the door before pushing it open.

He however saw no one inside the room.