Comforting Kookie

When Jungkook ran into his room, Yoongi stood up immediately to follow him. "Dada. no leaf Min Min." Jimin pouts sweetly.

But Yoongi only shook his head. "Hyung can you watch him?" Yoongi asks Jin knowing he was the most sensible one being that he had experience.

Jungkook threw his stuffies around the room and curled up on the bed letting his sobs release from his mouth.

When Yoongi got a nod from Jin he headed up towards Jungkook's room.

Jungkook in his little mindset did not lock the door so when Yoongi walked in he was thoroughly surprised.

"Kookie?" He asks making Jungkook's eyes go wide as he sat up. "Out! Out! Go to Min Min." He screeched throwing pillows at Yoongi.

Yoongi locked the door and took slow steps towards the bed. He was completely confused.

"Is Kookie little too?" Yoongi asks to which Jungkook hesitantly nods.

"Wan Yoonie be dada too!" Jungkook pouts and folds his arms across his chest.

"Okay. I don't know if I can handle two littles I can barely handle one." Yoongi mumbles to himself but Jungkook hears.

"See! I knewd you woulnt wan Kook!" Jungkook screeched running out the room.

He ran into the bathroom slamming the door this time locking it as well.

"Kookie no! Wait! That's not what I meant. I wanna try." Yoongi please but Jungkook doesn't open the door.

"Hyung what's going on?" Jimin asks not little anymore.

Everyone is stood behind him and Yoongi sighs. "Kook is a little too and apparently he wants me to be his daddy." Yoongi says.

"And you rejected him?" Jin asks in disbelief.

"No I was talking to myself and I made a comment about not being able to handle two littles." Yoongi sighs.

"Can I try Hyung?" Jimin asks to which Yoongi nods and moves out the way.

"Kookie. Min Min wants to play with you." Jimin says softly. "Can you come out?" He asks.

"No like Min Min. Take Yoonie away." Is Jungkook's muffled response.

"Min Min no take Yoonie. Min Min and Kookie can share." Jimin says softly and it goes silent.

They hear the lock click and the door opens a little. "Pwomise?" Jungkook asks softly.

"Promise." Jimin nods. Jungkook opens the door wide and gives Jimin a skeptical look.

"Pwinky Pwomise?" He asks holding out his pinky. Jimin nods and links their pinkies together.

"Fank you. We pway now." He claps running downstairs and Jimin is quick to follow him.

"Good luck with those two Yoongi Hyung." Hoseok chuckles.

"I won't need because Tae is gonna be Daddy number two, or Papa or whatever but he's going to help me." Yoongi says heading back downstairs.

"Okay babies, first we need rules. Kook I want you to go get markers and glitter and crayons and whatever you have while Min Min goes get paper. Go!" Yoongi says.

The two immediately jump up to do as he says and Jin grins.

"See Hyung you're a natural." Namjoon smirks. "Hey get your own little and then you can tease me." Yoongi smirks.

Taehyung rolls his eyes but sits on the floor next to Yoongi as the two littles run back downstairs. "Tae is Daddy and im Dada okay guys?" Yoongi asks to which both littles nod.

Jimin and Jungkook focus on designing the paper as Taehyung and Yoongi write the rules, punishments, and rewards.

Dada and Daddy's Rules

1.Always obey what daddies and hyungs says

2. Ask for sweet things, or junk food

3. Do not say no because daddies know whats best for you

4. No stealing

5. No lying

6. No FIGHTING each other

7. Always apologize if you make a mistake

8. Tell daddie when you're feeling down, jealous, or insecure

9. Bedtime is at 9 no later than

10. Tell daddies if you have to potty

11. Do not hide your feelings

12. Always tell daddies when you slip into little space

13. Try to be big outside

14. Never force yourself out of little space

15. Remember that your daddies love you

PUNISHMENTS

1. No tv or electronics

2. No playtime

3. Time Out

4. Early bed time

5. Spankings

REWARDS

1. Sweets or snacks

2. Extra bed time

3. Kissies

4. Sleep with daddies

5. Ice cream dates