Been Here Before

Hearing the girls screaming, Jackieboy quickly crawled out under the closet door, while Sean was rubbing at his temples, and Mark was recovering from his struggles with the boot. "Hey! Over here!" Jackieboy called out, jumping up and down.

"Mark!" Amy screamed, then hesitated to take a breath, hearing the tiny voice.

Signe had just opened her mouth to scream when she heard it too. Their eyes scanned the floor more intently than before until Signe ran to the closet and knelt down. "Jackieboy?" She smiled, picking him up.

"Signe." The hero sighed with relief. "They're in the closet. Jack hit his head." He frowned. Signe's eyes widened and she nodded.

Amy made her way over and placed a hand on Signe's shoulder, leaning forward to very carefully open the closet door. "Mark." She sighed with relief, scooping him up and stepped off to the side, allowing Signe to lift up Sean. For once, Mark didn't mind being grabbed without consent, and happily clung to Amy's hand as she pulled him close.

Signe tucked Sean against herself, watching him. "You hit your head?" She frowned.

Sean sat down, sighing as he rubbed at his temples. "Yeah. I just have a headache." He smiled up at her. "I'm fine though." He leaned down patting the palm of her hand beneath him. "I'm fine."

Nodding, Signe brought her other hand over, allowing Jackieboy to climb up with him, and the hero sat down alongside him. "Where are the others?" Signe asked.

Mark shook his head. "Everyone just... ran. We were scared." He shrugged. "He said he was going to-"

"Dissect you." Amy finished the sentence. "Google told us."

"And you thought I was crazy for worrying about being turned into a rug!" Sean suddenly yelled.

"I didn't know!" Mark shouted back.

Signe bit her lip, shifting and looked up at Amy. "I feel like I missed something."

"Yeah... me too." Amy sighed. "We should... try to find the others. Make sure they're all okay... and get out of here."

"We should call the police." Signe frowned.

Mark shook his head. "That'd go well. Yeah, uh, we brought all our egos here... those our are video clones, come to life... and then the scientist just went nuts, and he shrunk us and then tried to dissect us. That'll go over well."

Amy shrugged. "You know... it might, if it's coming from a five inch tall man and his army of look a likes." She pointed out, then sighed. "Finding the others should be the top priority though."

Sean looked up at Signe. "It was a long way down. Someone could be injured."

Signe nodded, and started to look over the floor again. "Guys!" She called. "It's Signe! Come out now!"

"It's safe, guys!" Amy chimed in, also looking around the room. "You can all come out!"

At the other end of the building, while Frederick was giving Ethan and Robin a moment to adjust, Dr. Stewart lunged forward, trying to push his way out of the building. "I don't think so Fraser!" Frederick cried out, grabbing his arm and pulled him back. Fraser Stewart turned, shoving Frederick against the wall.

In a split second decision, Robin realized that he had to choose a side and jumped in, grabbing Fraser's shoulders to pull him off the other man. "Hey!" Fraser shouted, turning on him.

Frederick leapt forward again, clumsily grabbing the man's arms and pulled them behind his back, pretty effectively immobilizing him. When he was detained, Robin let go, stepping back, not really wanting to be part of the conflict. "Thanks." Frederick panted, a little warn out from the small scuffle. "Who are you again?"