Missing It Already

Mark groaned, squirming a little, and curled his legs up, sliding down into the bowl. "This felt bigger before." He grumbled.

"No..." Sean gasped, leaning over the edge of the bowl to watch him. "I think you were smaller." He grinned, looking down at himself.

"Smaller?" Mark yawned, before his eyes opened wide and he sat up. "I grew?" He leaned back, stretching out again and grinned at how much more of the bowl he took up. "I grew!"

Sean stretched his arms up, letting out a relieved sigh. "I think we're-" He hesitated as he saw Mark's frame shift, jutting out in size slightly. "We're growing! It's really happening! Oh jeysus, it's finally happening."

Chase looked around at the group, grinning. "Scatter!" He called, grabbing the table leg and slid to the floor, giggling as he raced for the kitchen.

Sean and Mark watched in mild confusion as all of the egos seemed to understand what that meant. Marvin and Bim made their way down the ladder, follower after Chase. The Jims had slid down a leg and rolled across the floor, before crawling after the group, the Host mumbling to himself as he followed them. Dr. Schneeplestein climbed his way down the ladder, casually making his way towards the bathroom, with Dr. Iplier grinning as he walked by his side. Ed Edgar raced past them with a smirk. "I'm picking out my clothes first!"

"Ohh..." Mark sat up a bit more, looking at Sean. "The girls had split them up, and laid out all the clothes that the guys got."

Sean nodded. "Ah... so scatter..." He chuckled, then gasped. "My clothes are in the bedroom!"

Mark's face dropped. "Mine too." He bit his lip, shifting a little and frowned at the fact that he was quickly out growing his bowl. "Googles!" He called.

Wilford Warfstache was cartwheeling across the floor, Darkiplier slowly following, shaking his head at the man's antics. Anti was glitching violently as he followed them back towards the recording room. Google Blue stood beside Mark. "We did not forget."

"Good..." Mark shifted. "But uh, we're gonna have to make it quick. I'm about to be too big for this fucking thing."

Google Blue gave a nod as Green, Yellow and Red stepped up to take edges of the bowl. "Good luck Mark!" Sean called as he climbed down the ladder and headed upstairs to the spare room. The Silver Shepherd slid down a leg of the table and made his way over to a set of clothes in the corner as Jackieboy Man floated down and headed to another set, in another corner.

King grinned, hugging Jameson. "We're gonna be big again!" Jameson nodded, smiling as he patted King's back, then pulled back, pointing over to one of the sets of clothing. King shrugged, looking down at himself. "I guess we can go. I think we have some time though." He shrugged, making his way down the ladder and headed over to some clothing, as Jameson slid down and wandered over to the last set in the room.

The Googles had carried Mark's bowl up the stairs and dropped it beside the bed. "Uh.." Mark shifted, staring up at the nightstand.

"Do you really want to return to your full size on a nightstand?" Google Blue questioned.

Mark sighed. "I guess not..." He mumbled, looking up to see the Googles leaving the room again. Sighing he laid back in his bowl, now his head leaned over one edge while his ankles rested on the other. Frederick had been right, he was growing fast. Within moments, his knees were over the edge as his shoulders rested against the other side. He'd out grown his bowl. With a grunt, he rolled, meaning to simply escape the bowl, however, the entire thing flipped. He landed on his stomach as he had intended, though the bowl rolled over him, and crashed into the floor beside him, chipping, before it slid into the wall. "Oops." Mark pushed himself up on his elbows, sighing.