Topic: Strict parents

For this topic of " strict parents " let me tell you the three types of strict parents which are; The strict strict , The strict parents but you can slide out , then the strict parents that don't care but do if you know what I'm trying to say .

Now let's get to the gist of these three below
1.THE STRICT STRICT PARENTS

Ok we all know someone or maybe even you that can't go outside for nothing in the world , i mean can't even go to three doors down but any who dealing with strict strict "parents isn't easy but let me tell you how it can be less strict.

•Always start off knowing yourself for instance if you an sneaky child -then your parents HAVE A REASON TO BE STRICT ON YOU but if not then don't worry yeah i know they probably don't let you out or even be alone in the house but hey you have to find things that you enjoy inside like drawing , reading , playing games or just Netflix n chilling without a man 🤷🏻‍♀️😂but again FIND THINGS YOU ENJOY  .. eventually parents will see that you can be trusted in be let OUT!!!

2. For the just STRICT PARENTS  but also let you hang out their not that strict i mean there's really nothing wrong with these type of parents it's just you have to ask things in advance and convince them in a way so that they can could least understand where you coming from.

3.LASTLY THE STRICT PARENTS THAT JUST DON'T CARE what i mean by these parents is they say their strict but NOT AT ALL so don't worry about these parents ... they obviously don't care what their teen does so let them be🤷🏻‍♀️

PEACEEEEE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yooo haven't updated sorry but now I'm here and there you go

Please comment & vote thanks ❤️