Topic: messed up priorities from female & male prospestive

Before i start off this topic i would like to say HIIII I'm backkkk to all the readers, now let's began !

For those who don't know the term " priorities " it means the fact or condition of being regarded or treated as {more important}.

Most females priorities should be about self advocating , being independent , and well educated. Meanwhile nowadays there are females who just on social media, worried about who is who and what , then wondering what's the next move. It's all based on what you Vaule and how you see yourself ladies!

A male priorities is suppose to be building manhood and becoming the young man their suppose to be with a JOB , GOOD EDUCATION and etc but nah nowadays you see male or should i say "lil boys " either selling drugs , wanna be rappers , and worst !!!!

At the end of the day it's not about what your PAST define who you are a person, it all depends on your driven mind and what you wanna go for. Not everyone you meet or yourself will have everything together but it's all about the effort you put into yourself & others.

____________________________

Heyyy guys , hopefully you guys liked this ..sorry I haven't been updating anything but I'm back on my shyt!! JUST KEEP COMMENTING IDEAS & TOPICS FOR ME TO WRITE ABOUT & UPDATEEEE. Please & thank you 💕