School bully (A.S)

I was walking down the hall and some guy bumbed me. My books fell down and he laughed.

"You asshole"

"What did you say nerd"

"Nothing"

I bent down to get my belongings and he walked back up to me. He pulled me by my hair and made me look up at him.

  "That's what I thought you disgusting whore"

He kicked you in the stomach and everyone starting laughing. The formed a circle around us and took pictures and recorded.

"Hey stop that Shit"

A short brown skin boy pushed through the crowd over to us.

  "Gone bout yo business Smith"

"Leave her alone Jackson"

  "The Bitch bumped me and called me out my name"

He still had my hair in his hands and I tried to look up.

"Your a goddamn lie I didn't do Shit to you"

"Shut up bitch"

He yanked my hair some more and the other boy ran over his and punched him. The short boy helped me off the ground and wrapped his arms around my waist. For the first time in a while I felt cared for. Everyone scattered when the bell rung.

  "What's your name"

"Y/n"

"Pretty name I'm Algee"

"Thanks for everything"

"No problem nobody should be treated like that"

He picked my things off the floor and handed them to me.

  "Let me walk you to class"

"U-Um okay"

He put his arm around my waist and walked me to class. When we arrived at the door I turned around.

"Thanks again"

"No problem, can I take you out sometime"

"I don't know about that"

  "Please just one date, and it doesn't even have to be a date we can just hang out"

"Okay I guess you deserve one"

"Aight lemme get yo number so I can text you"

He handed me his phone and I typed my number in his phone. I handed it back to him and walked into the classroom.

*end the day*

I rushed out my last hour class and ran out the building. I hurried and walked home and I heard someone call my name.

  "Y/n!!"

I turned around and saw Algee running up to me.

"Damn girl, you walk fast. Why you tryna leave so fast"

"I just wanna go home"

"Let me walk you"

"I don't think you should be seen with me"

  "I don't care what they think y/n just let me walk you home"

He grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together. We talked all the way to my house and it was really nice. We got inside and I went in the kitchen to get him something to drink.

I went to my room and changed while Algee sat on the couch. I came back downstairs and he wasn't where I left him. I felt a hand creep around my waist and i turned around and ran right into his kiss.

I pulled away and stared deeply into his eyes and he stared back. I gave him a shy smile and he smiled back. I blushed and looked at the ground. He lifted my head back up to see my eyes.

"Y/n, I want you to be my girl"

  "I don't thi-"

"I wasn't asking baby girl"

He kissed me again and i wrapped my arms around his neck. My mom walked through the front door and we both jumped.

"Ma your home early"

"Yea I am but who's this"

Algee let me go and walked over to my mom and shook her hand.

"Hello Mrs y/l/n (your last name) im y/n's boyfriend Algee"

"Wait my daughter has a boyfriend"

"Ma its not that serious"

"Its your first boyfriend of course it is"

"Ma"

Algee walked back over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and smiled. My mom squealed and ran over to hug me.

"Ma stop your embarrassing me"

Algee looked over and kissed me. He whispered in my ear and sent shivers down my spine.

"Well Imma leave you two love birds alone"

She walked to her room and I took Algee to mine. He sat on the bed and I sat on the computer chair right across from him.

"I just wanna thank you for helping me today Algee"

"No problem, nobody should be treated like that especially a beautiful girl like you"

I looked at the ground and he lifted my face up with his index finger.

"Imma take care of you baby girl"

********the next day**********

Algee came to pick me up from school and when we walked into the building everyone was staring. People was bickering and a few girls tried to be my friend. Everyone went crazy when he kissed me at my locker. After he left a group of girls ran up to me.

"Omg y/n are you dating Algee Smith"

"Uhh yeah"

"Omg omg he is so fine"

"I'm mean yeah he is but looks don't matter to me"

"Of course they don't look at you, you wear ugly baggy clothes and your a little nerd with glasses and braces"

Algee walked back over to me when he seen tears fall from my eyes. He moved one of the girls out the way and stood in front of me. I looked at the ground and he lifted my face up.

"Y/n look at me"

I continued to look down and he lifted my face up making me look him in the eyes.

"Baby girl what's wrong"

"There right Algee"

"No they aren't, your perfect just the way you are and that's why I'm with you and not them"

He wiped a tear falling from my eye and kissed me. He pulled me into a hug and rested my head on his shoulder looking at all the jealous girls roll there eyes. I think I found my Prince charming.