lovers and friends (A.S)

"Algeeeeeeeeee"

"Mc'kenzieeeeeee"

"Give it back"

"Tell me who where you texting"

"None of your business"

"Fine I'll see myself"

"Alright if you give me my phone I'll tell you"

Algee looked me dead in the eyes and took off running.

"Come on Algee you know I don't run"

I started chasing after him and we ended up running into my bedroom.

"You know what fuck it I don't care"

I sat on the bed trying to catch my breath and I got my inhaler off the dresser. I laid back and watch Algee plop on my bed right next to me.

"Why do you care so much about who I was texting"

"Cause you supposed to be spending time with your best friend"

"I know but I need some advice"

"What is it"

"Okay, I really like this guy but I don't know if he likes me"

Algee's smile turned into a frown and he hung his head and took a deep sigh.

"Describe this guy"

"He's smart, goofy, really fun, fine as fuck like omg how did God make such a perfect person and lastly his smile can light up a completely dark room"

"Oh"

He nodded his head and took a deep breath.

"Well when you see him take that shot, he would be an idiot if he turned you down and if he did just know I'm always here"

I smiled and lifted his head up with my index finger.

"Algee"

"Wassup Kenzie"

I leaned in and kissed him and to my surprise he kissed back. I climbed on his lap and took off his shirt. I got up and left out the room to lock all the doors and Windows so no one would just walk in since my parents were out of town.

On my way back upstairs I started taking off all my clothes. I went in the room and Algee was just staring at my body. I slowly walked over to him and he was still staring. I slowly pulled his pants off and threw them across the floor.

"You sure you wanna do this"

I smiled and laughed a little.

"Lets just say I've been thinking about it for a while"

He took my glasses off and sat them on the dresser. I grabbed a condom from outside my other dresser and he laughed.

"You were prepared"

"Like I said I was thinking about it for a while"

I gave him the condom and while he put it on I climbed under the covers. He crawled up to me and started kissing me.

"I want your first time to be special"

"That's why my first time will be with you, what better person to give my virginity to than the person who has been there for me my whole life"

He smiled and inserted slow. He was still for a minute to let me adjust to his size. He started off with slow strokes and it was kinda painful. The pain quickly turned to pleasure and before I knew it I was lettting put small moans.

****************************

I put my bra and panties back on while Algee just laid there in his boxers. He just stared at me.

"What"

"Before we had sex you said you been thinking about it for a while what did you mean"

"Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing"

"No it's okay I won't judge I had a few daydreams about us, especially how that ass feel.

"What are you serious"

"I Mean yeah, you have a really fat ass and it's fluffy"

"And I knew you always made up for your height"

"Shut up your into short people"

"Whatever"

"All your celebrity crushed are short"

"So"

I went downstairs to see the boys sitting on the couch.

"How the hell did y'all get in"

"Danielle" said keith

"And where is she"

"She went to get food" said Elijah

"Why are y'all here"

"Well Algee wasn't at home so we came to see if he was here" said bryshere

"Well he's not so leave"

"Yes he is his car is here plus we heard y'all, well you. Oh Algee, yess daddy, ugh harder, yess" woody mocked.

"Shut up woody you mad cause I don't want you"

"Your loss cause I'll beat the puss-"

"Woody you can get to steppin" Algee says coming down the stairs.

"Kenzie why the hell are you half naked down here"

Algee handed me a t- shirt and kissed me. I put it on and called Danielle.

"Wassup B"

"Naw why the hell did you let these goof balls in my damn house"

"Mybad"

I hung up and went in the kitchen and Algee followed.

"I got this baby girl don't stress"

"They heard everything"

"What you mean"

"Ask woody"

We walked in the living room and woody turned in a comedian.

"Algee bro"

"Woody leave her alone on everything"

"Chill witcho short ass"

I went up to woody and smacked him in the face. Everyone stop laughing and got serious. I never hit anyone in the group so they knew I was pissed.

"I'm so sorry Kenzie"

"Woody your like a brother to me but I will not be disrespected in my house got it"

I walked back in the kitchen to get an ice pack for woody and I heard Keith say something to Algee under his breath.

"Damn gee, you must've really laid the pipe down"

I came back in and gave him the death stare.

"Shut up Keith cause Danielle got you pussy whipped"

He once again was quiet. I sat on Algee's lap then Danielle walked through the door with three extra large meat lovers pizzas And a pan of bbq wings. They all followed her in the kitchen to get some food. We ate and watched a couple movies together as we chilled.