secrets and lies 2

3 weeks later

"Baby girl I'm going to the studio"

"Alright babe have fun"

He left out and I watched him pull off before I text Jacob.

Princess 😍👅💦
Big daddy jay

Jacob😳😖😩
Wassup princess

Princess 😍👅💦
I need you. NOW

Jacob 😳😖😩
Relax princess I got you

Princess 😍👅💦
Open your curtains

I took of my robe and opened my curtains and saw him staring from a far. He opened his window up and I did the same..

"Damn princess"

I turned around and jumped up and down on purpose knowing he was watching my booty jiggle. Jacob laughed and I turned back around to face him.

"Back door"

"On my way big daddy jay"

I put on a robe and grabbed my stuff. I went out the back door and made my way over to Jacobs house.

"Ready to get wet princess"

"Yea"

I took off my robe and he threw me a water gun and ran into the backyard. I chased him while I squirted him with it. He disappeared into thin air and next thing I know I was being thrown into the pool.

"Jacob my hair"

"You'll be fine princess"

I swam around his pool and continued to squirt him with the water gun. I heard Algee's voice and I kinda got worried but then I didn't.

"MC'KENZIE WHERE YOU AT"

"I'm over here Algee"

He opened the gate and saw us playing in the pool. I got out and grabbed a towel to dry off.

"What the hell you doing over here"

"I was invited over"

"And you fucking dressed like this"

"What the hell do you mean it's a bathing suit"

"It's a fucking two piece. You never wear two piece bathing suits because they show to much"

"Well I let my cousin borrow my one piece so that's why I wearing this"

I took my towel off and sat it to the side as I was about to get back in the pool. Algee grabbed my wrist and snatched me towards him. He tried to kiss me but I moved and he missed my face.

"Fuck was that for"

"Let me go Algee"

"No"

"Danielle"

He looked me deep in the eyes and Let go.

"I got something fa that ass later watch"

"Boy bye"

I jumped back in the pool and my phone started going off. Jacob handed it to me and I answered it.

"Wassup G"

"I'm outside B"

"Come next door"

"Aight"

She knocked on the front door and I let her and Keith in.

"Wassup keef"

"Wassup Kenzie"

I walked them to the back where Jacob was sitting on the side of the pool.

"Y'all this is Jacob, Jacob this is my business partner and friend Danielle"

"How you doing"

"Good"

They got changed and got in the pool and Jacob went into the kitchen. When he came out he had a big grocery bag.

"Aye Danielle I heard you like Oreos so I went and got you some"

Danielle hopped out the pool and ran towards him.

"Bro you got me 3 family packs"

"Yea"

"I like you already"

She took the bag and Jacob got back in the pool and swam towards me. He grabbed my waist and leaned in for a kiss. I splashed him and swam away were I ran into Danielle.

"Yo Danny you got them packages"

"Yea come on"

She got out and I followed her She grabbed a yellow envelop out her bag and handed it to me. I opened it and see pictures of Algee kissing on another girl and at the mall with her. There was also screenshoted messages between him and the girl and I laughed at the dates and times.

What really cracked me up is on our 2 year anniversary he told me He had to work but the pictures and messages say he was with her. Karma is a Bitch and I'm a bad one. I sat the envelope down and got back in the pool. I swam over to Jacob and hugged him.

He had a tight grip on my waist and this time I let him kiss me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Danielle was yelling at us telling us to take it to the room. I was so caught up in the kiss that I didn't see Algee standing there.

"So this what we doing now"

I turned around and Algee was standing there laughing.

"Mc'kenzie get yo Shit and let's go"

"Naw I think I'll stay"

"Get out this damn pool right now"

"I'm not going anywhere"

"After everything I done for you"

"Really what have you done, I paid for the house Its in my name. Everything I got I got it on my own"

"I stood by you when you decided you were big and bad enough to run a drug business"

"My drug business pays for your studio session but i see that's a waist of money considering you don't go to them"

"Fuck you talking bout"

I got out the pool and grabbed the yellow envelop and pulled put the pictures. He entire face expression changed.

"Remember our 2 year anniversary you told me you had to work"

I pulled out the picture of him and the girl kissing while his hands where up her skirt.

"You've been cheating for years I just started"

I handed him the envelope and got back in the pool.

"Mc'kenzie I'm so sorry"

"Oh I know"

I swam back over to Jacob and kissed him while Algee was still watching. Jacob slid his hands onto my but and Algee got mad and snatched me out the pool.

"Lets fucking go"

"Let me go"

He dragged me to our house and locked the door behind him.

"Danielle come get this nigga"

She ran behind us and was banging on the door.

"Open the fucking door algebra"

I tried to pull away but his grip was tight. He wrapped his hands around my throat and I gasped for air.

"Don't fucking forget who you belong to"

Just as he said that Jacob kicked in the door. Algee released my throat and chuckled as he turned around to face Jacob.

To be continued.............