#29

What I think is going to happen in TWDG S4

For those that haven't seen the official trailer that Telltale released at E3 I'll link it at the top.

For my theory I'm going to talk about what happened to Javier and Gabe/Kate.

At the end of Season 3 when Clementine gets her hair cut from Javi, he says: "Well you come back, and I'll tell you all about it." Clementine replies with: "Its a deal." And shakes his hand.

There's some leaked footage from a little bit of gameplay where Clementine is at the school. She's obviously with AJ and they seem to have a really healthy mother/son brother/sister relationship.

Please don't angrily correct me if I get this wrong, but I'm going to guess AJ is around 7 years old, so that would leave Clementine in her late teens.

So Clementine and AJ have been on the road for about four years now. They've ended up in the school with the other kids/teens, but one question remains. What happened to Richmond?

I have two theories.

Richmond got overrun by walkers and that's when Clementine discovered the school.

Clementine hasn't been to Richmond yet.

The first one would make more sense than the second one, because Clementine did make a deal with Javier that she would come back. So if Clementine found AJ, she would've went back to Richmond and stayed there, unless it got overrun by walkers. Then Clementine and AJ spent a couple years on the road before finding the school.

Another explanation could be: Richmond got abandoned. Another group could've ambushed the residents, stole their supplies, then left. After all, Richmond isn't an exciting or safe place to stay at. The wall had been broken before which means it could break again very easily.

The second one makes a little less sense than the first one. Clementine hasn't been to Richmond yet. After finding AJ, which he could've been anywhere in the country, she could've found the school and decided to stay there a little bit. Clementine and AJ would eventually run out of fuel in the car they were using and came across someone from the school or actually found the school itself. Clementine could be waiting a little bit to save up gas and supplies the either leaving the school and the people behind, or taking them with her to Richmond.

When Clementine (if Clementine) makes it to Richmond, like the first theory, it could be abandoned or overrun.

Those were my theories on what happened to Richmond. Don't yell at me for it, I'm only trying to get my opinion out there (and have more chapters for this book).