Free Run : ( Chris Brown Story )

Brielle Nala Carter

"Stop please."

He was moving his hand up my low cut dress, I could feel the tips of his fingers just reaching the lining of my Victoria Secrets. "Come on baby." The guy said slowly kissing my neck trying to reel me back into the momentum of sexual ecstasy. Making a second attempt but a different approach, forcing himself upon me pulling my dress up trying to take my mind off the fact that his hand was reaching toward my panties again by kissing me.

"I said stop!" I shouted pushing him off me, once he was finally off I got up off the bed to pull my dress back down.

"Why you got to be like that?" He asked in frustration.

"Nigga I don't even know you like that! So for you to try and think that you can get some from me is the wrong answer. No, means no! What part of that didn't you understand?"

"Look we can get this over with now or later eventually we're going to fuck it's just a matter of time, I already know you feeling me so stop denying it." Guess he thought it was okay to wrap his hands around my waist after he basically told me the deal.

I can't stand guys who think that they can control a females actions with their dick. No, means no. You can try all you want but you're never going to hit acting like a jackass. What ever happen chivalry? Where are the guys that still respect women, never lie, open the car door for her, tell his girl that he loves her because he means it and not because she wants to hear it. Treat me nice, don't leave me once I finally gave in and gave your dick some attention. Too many girls do so much for dudes that do too damn little for them, it's time to wake up!

"Don't ever put your damn hands on me like that again ." I snapped off and pushed him off me.

Making my way downstairs to find Chris, I finally found him tongue deep into some girls mouth. I'm sure it was some girl that he just met. That's his specialty, smooth talking them then eventually talking them right out their drawers, surprise his nasty ass hasn't caught something yet.

"I'm ready to go home." I said standing in front of him. But Chris ignored me and continued to kiss upon his new side piece. "Chris, I said I'm ready to go. Take me home now!" I shouted in front of everybody and didn't give a single fuck.

Allowing his ass to breathe, he finally disengaged from the chick mouth. "Damn Bri you can't wait?"

"No, I can't wait. I want to go now!" I said starting to get loud again at the feeling of being agitated by his ass.

He finally got up off the couch after realizing that I wasn't moving any damn where till he did, we walked outside into the crisp summer air and into his customize Lamborghini, speeding off into the distance.

"Damn, you need to lighten up a bit and live a little."

"You should have never dragged me here, I told your ass I didn't want to come here in the first place. And next time don't throw one of your friends on me like that again!" I made sure that ass knew I was serious while I focused on scrolling through Instagram.

He looked over at me with a smirk while he drove through the night, "Did you two get it poppin' or what?"

"Baby trust, nothing was on and poppin' this way! He almost got kicked in the balls, I couldn't wait to leave I felt so damn uncomfortable with him touching all over my body ."

"See that's your problem, you act like such a fucking prude. That's the main reason why you single now, nobody got time for all that." He said as if it was the gospel truth.

"Excuse me? The reason why I'm single now is because lame ass niggas like you think we owe you something, like all we good for is laying on our backs on your command."