Free Run ✗2

Brielle

Fuck this shit, I can sell you this idea that I'm good girl with high morals, respects herself, and doesn't have time for the bullshit but you wouldn't buy it. Regardless like me or not that's who I am, I built a wall around me not to block anyone out, but to see who cares about me enough tear it down.

There was only one guy my entire twenty-two years of living, that I could say that I actually loved. Call it what you want, you be the judge . . . I had just turned sixteen and he was a twenty-two year old college student, the fuck was I doing with a college student? Don't know but I know that unlike most bitches I didn't have to show my ass or change who I was just to get his attention. Yet afterward everything about me changed after we started of dating, I noticed that I started wearing tighter clothes just so I keep him focused on me, my grades were slipping, and I could feel myself falling hard for him daily.

This dude was the definition of a dream man, followed all the requirements that meets my eyes.

Body

Sweet

Driving His Own Car

The only thing I never got to find out was how thick he was below the belt, that was never important to me anyways. But like I said a nigga only can act like Prince Charming for so long till he feels as though he's about to suffer a case of blue balls. Don't know what it is? Use the hands God blessed you with and look it up, shit. After a while he stopped thinking with his brain and started thinking with his dick.

Blind by infatuation I went over his house not even seeing this coming, he wasted no time getting me to the bedroom. His hands made me shiver at the slightest touch as he pulled down my bra strap, I was feeling warm inside but not by the heart this feeling was heading south within my jeans. I was young and naïve and believed at the moment as we laid on the bed together that he actually loved me, but he never gave a fuck about me, he just wanted to fuck me.

Pratically motionless waiting in his bed, about to leave that young girl image behind and take a step into womanhood I felt like this was something I wanted to do. I felt like I was loved enough to give it away, the touch of his tongue and lips riding against my neck, the warmth of his body on top of mine, and the rock hard solid touch of his shaft pressing onto my thigh almost made me jump head first into the thought of giving myself away to him, but I had to test the waters first to make sure this was right."

"Be gentle please, it's my first time." I breathed, feeling as though I was winded when really I was just nervous.

"It took me a little minute to get you in this position, to be honest I was about to give up and move on to the next. Luckily your common sense kicked in, so don't worry I'll handle you with extra care." He had the nerve say right before he was about to put it in.

"Wait, what did you just say ?" In all honesty I was shocked he said that to me.

"I'm just saying, I already have twenty different chicks wishing they could be where you lay right now."

"Fuck it then I don't care, go get a gang a bitches and bring them in there. I don't give a shit but I'll tell you one thing I'm not going to be one of them!" I said getting up hurrying to put my clothes back on so I could get the hell up out of there.

His words left me bitter and spiteful against everything guy, and I know I shouldn't blame one guy's fucked up mistake against everyone else but that's just how he left me feeling. To this day I can never take the word of a man serious because they turn around and do or say hurtful shit like that as if we don't have feelings.