Free Run ✗4

Brielle

"How you feeling ?" In the morning that was the first question Chris asked, my surroundings were different than last night. I found myself in his bed.

"A little better no thanks to you, why am I in your bed though? We slept on the couch?" I teased making him feel bad.

"How many times I have to apologize? Can you at least walk around? After you took those two Tylenol's PM you was out! I thought the bed would be more comfortable than the couch."

"Well thanks and relax your nerves boy! I'm just joking, I'm just fine. Still hurts a little but you know me I'm a soldier I can hold it out." I smiled.

"Brielle don't lie to yourself, you know damn well your little ass punk can't take no pain."

"Oh really? Well this week I'm getting me a tattoo."

"You going to be crying your damn eyes out, it won't even get finished."

"Whatever you say, watch I'm going to get this tattoo. Wait, why am I even talking to you in the first place, I told you not talk to me unless you kick that bitch to the curve. We ain't cool nigga!"

Chris smiled. "Actually I did already, this morning she been blowing up my phone ever since. I thought about what you said and this morning I made her believe I was doing something special for her so I got her out the house, then sent movers over to collect all my shit I ever gave and brought her. I made all the money back she stole from me and then some."

I was overflowed with excitement and leaned over to hug him. Oh my god, I'm so proud of you! Finally your damn common sense kicked in, I guess you ain't such a little bitch ass nigga after all."

He laughed "What did you just call me?" Chris leaned up grabbing my hand.

I laughed, "Owww, that's the wrist that hurts!"

"My bad, I'm sorry." Chris maneuvered around and placed his knee on my ankle.

"Owww that's my ankle, watch it!"

He laughed, "I'm sorry." Settling his ass down he laid his body on top of mine to get off my leg.

But as he laid on top of me I started to feel something through this thin ass T-Shit he gave me to sleep in last night, it was pretty damn hard and pressing against the side of my leg. It was clear to me what it is, just laying there on my leg without a care in the world.

"Chris . . Huh, can you move that please?" I smiled turning my eyebrow up at him

He laughed, "Move what?"

This nigga was playing dumb, "You know damn well what I'm talking about!"

"Ahh, that's just a little morning wood I call it. Your first encounter with daddy dick, he leaves many speechless too."

"Oh my god eww, take that shit off of me. Your nasty ass would give your meat a nickname."

Chris laughed, "Don't even front like you wasn't feeling that."

"Negro please don't lie on yourself, you're not even that big to put a claim on it like that."

"You wanna bet?" His assed asked with a questionable grin.

I laughed. "No, no, no. We not about to be on some I'll show you mine if you show me yours type shit. I'm not that pressed to see thanks anyways."

Moving off me with a laugh, "Aight then I'll let you believe that till further notice." I rolled my eyes and focused on my iPhone. "What are you looking at ?" His nosey self asked.