Chapter 3

"What?"

"Can you believe that?" Nicky asked again.

"H-how should I know?" Does Nicky really like me?

"Tara, I really like you. Actually since the start of this year." Nicky confesses.

"Nicky..." I take her hand and start playing with it. "I don't really know you and to be honest I think I'm scared."

"Scared for what?" Nicky asks.

"I don't know." I say.

"I know first relationships are always scary and especially when you're gay. I know how you feel right now, Tara." Nicky embraces me and kiss me on my forehead.

I break off the hug and sit down on the picknick blanket Nicky layed down a while ago.

Nicky brought a big bag with food. "You know that I actually planned this."

"What do you mean?" I ask while I look at Nicky who put down a lot of kinds of bread.

"Well, I brought already the food and when you went to the toiler I knew I had to sneak out so you would probably go with me."

"What if I didn't want to go with you?"

"I would be very very heartbroken." Nicky laughes. "I brought pancakes, croissants and Italian pizza bread. Some American cookies and brownies."

"Ooh brownies!! I love brownies." I immediately take the brownie and start eating it.

"I know." Nicky says. "I've seen you eating it in the school cafetaria a lot."

"Yeah school brownies are nice, but damn these are delicious! Did you make them yourself?" I lick my lips.

"Yup! Baked it all yesterday evening." Nicky winks. She is such a flirt.

"More hidden talents?" I joke.

"Not that I know." Nicky lays down and close her eyes.

I watch her resting while I eat the rest of the food.

I never saw someone beautiful as Nicky. She has long curly brown hair. Red soft lips. Clear blue eyes. Fair pale skin.

I want to touch her skin, to kiss her lips.

I feel so weird. I've never felt like this before. So strange.

"You like what you see?" Nicky opens one of her eyes and laughes.

I feel my whole face turning red.

I check my phone and see that I got several missed calls from Sasha.

"Nick, we are too late for the next classes!"

"Oh shit, hurry up then!"

We packed our stuff and I ran after Nicky to the car.

I almost jumped into the car and Nicky starts the car. In a big hurry we race back to school.

On our way back I call Sasha.

"Where are you?" Yells Sasha.

"I had a date with Nicky. We are on our way back."

"A date! You have to tell me everything when you're back."

"Yes yes okay. See you tonight."

I end the call.

This time it takes 15 minutes, but only because Nicky is riding too fast. We arrive at school, but we are too late. I see Sasha walking out of the school.

I say bye to Nicky and walk towards Sasha.

"Tara! Why didn't you tell me you had a date?"

"Sorry Sas, I didn't know I had a date too."

"Huh why?" Sasha asked confused.

"Listen and I'll tell you whole story." I say while I link arms with Sasha and we walk to her house.

~♡~

What is Nicky and Tara's shipname?