Chapter 5

"This is my cousin Kayla." Nicky says.

Kayla looks very flirty at Sasha but she looks like she wants to run away as soon as possible.

"What's up?" I say to Sasha.

"It's her." she whispers.

I make an 'oh' face and turn to Nicky. She nods and says, "We should go Tara. See you guys later." and she walks out of the kitchen. I follow her and mouth 'sorry' to Sasha.

"I thought that we should leave them alone." Nicky said. We walked across big mansions. "I never knew you were rich?" I said.

"We are. But I don't want to be seen as a spoiled kid." she says.

"You're not. Changing subjects, what are we going to do now?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Get ice cream," I say, "who's last there pays." And I start running.

Not much later Nicky is first and I struggle to run faster than her. "Okay alright! You win! Can we just walk now?" 

Nicky stops and I run into her arms. We hug each other for a couple of minutes before we continue our walk. Nicky holds my hand.

It's not far to the ice cream shop. It has so many flavours that I already started thinking which flavours I wanted.

"What are you thinking about?" Nicky asks me.

"Which flavour I want. I'm thinking of chocolate, banana, red velvet or straciatella. I can't choose!"

"Then you take all these." Nicky suggests.

"But money!" I say.

"I pay," Nicky says, "and yes, I won, but I pay. I'm a good girlfriend."

"Oh, you're a good girlfriend?" I tease her.

"Yes I am!"

"I don't know tho. I never had you as girlfriend." I say teasing her more.

"I-I thought we were a couple?" Nicky says scared.

"Are we? Do you want us to be a couple?"

"Yes."

"Then we are a couple!" I conclude.

"You were teasing me, weren't you?" She pushes me.

We arrive at the ice cream shop. "Okay you wait here and I get the ice cream."

Before I can answer, Nicky walked into the store. I sit down on a bench next to the shop.

Not that many minutes later, Nicky walks out with two cones with a lot of ice cream and wipped cream.

"Here." Nicky gives one cone to me. We eat the ice cream in silence. Maybe after a half hour we finishes our ice cream.

"Shall we go?"

"Where to?" I ask her.

"I don't know. We will see where destiny brings us."

I get up and take Nicky's hand. Hand in hand we walk to nowhere in particular.

Suddenly Nicky stops. Turns to me and look me in the eye very serious.

"Tara, do you love?"

"Of course I love you Nicky."

"Good. Because I love you too."

~ The End ~

One of the longest story I made haha. Anyway did you like it? The reason why I made a Sasha x Kayla ship (we finally know her name) is because I'll upload a new book soon called 'Coincidence'. Spoiler: it is about Sasha and Kayla. So stay tuned!

X Evan