Chapter two: Halloween.

It all started a year ago on Halloween. I was out with my friends on the beach, having a grand old time and we were all having fun by the fire and suddenly a flash of light, that's all anybody remembers. The events following.. well, we have connected to that night.

It's always the quiet ones or so I was always told... Let's call her Jessica. Jessica was the token goth girl who was really into the paranormal and was also a realist. Days prior to the beach event, she claimed to be visited by otherworldly beings in her home at the family farm. She was a self-proclaimed witch as well, one of those.  At this point we believe she had something to do with all of this.

After the night on the beach we all, including Jessica woke up two towns over and in the clearing of the dense woods. No cars, no clothes, just our underwear. Jessica and her boyfriend at the time were laid near each other, hand in hand.

I was the first to wake up, I rubbed my hand into my hair and behold, I felt something that I damn well knew wasn't there before. I had needle marks in my arm and it wasn't a normal mark, something happened that shouldn't happen. Of course I was angry and very distraught, so I began to run, it was while running I heard this muffled screech or growl..I really don't know what it was, but I had to cover my ears and close my eyes.

It was in that whatever amount of lost time I woke up in a hospital. My family has no history of mental illnesses or anything of the sort. I'm a healthy person, and now this happens. The nurse tells me that they found me on the side of the road naked and covered in hand prints, bruises and lightning bolt looking burn marks. That I had lost a lot of blood somehow and was dehydrated, and lack of better word taken advantage of.

It now has been about a year since that event has taken place. I have stayed off of the radar and haven't spoken to anyone about any of this, not even my family. I haven't seen or spoken to my friends since I woke up that day in the woods and now I'm losing time again and waking up every morning at 2:59 AM. Things in my home are going missing and are being placed in odd places. My pets act differently now as well. My dog will growl for exactly 30 minutes at 5am every night at the window.

 I have a large bay window. I feel like I'm being monitored by something and it's not human. I never believed in any of this stuff till it happened to me, none of this made it to the news and I don't know what exactly happened to my so called friends either. I now reside alone and am trying to make sense of all of this.

 Is there anyone out there that has had this happen to them? I don't want to completely pinpoint aliens, but I have a strong feeling whatever happened wasn't by the hands of a human. No human can make a noise like that or carry 5 people miles and miles away and preform those kinds of tasks on them over night..