Chapter 4.

(Sam's P.O.V.)

As I make my way to my second period class which is ... ah, shitty maths. I begin to wonder why Axel was staring at me. And what the change of emotion in his eyes meant but it was gone too soon to figure out what it was.

As I rush out of my maths class trying to avoid Aiden Ross, the fourth bad boy with his sky blue eyes and blonde hair, in case any of other three have mentioned anything to him I end up running into miss perky blonde bitch herself. Stacey. Shit, I thought to myself as I landed on butt on the ground as I just stared up at her trying to hide the pain I was in. She looked down on me as though I was nothing more than a piece of gum under her shoe. Her face contoured into one of anger and annoyance and she was looking right at me. She lifted her heel clad shoe and kicked me right in the stomach twice and then walked away without a second glance in my direction curled up on the fall trying not to wither in pain.

Looking around and noticing that the halls were empty I made my way to the bathroom to see what damage had been inflicted this time. Looking in the mirror I lifted up my hoodie and top. Looking at the blue, purple and black bruises covering my stomach, with some of the yellow and brownish coloured ones slowly fading away from the beating I received a few days ago.

The bathroom door started to open and I immediately dropped my hoodie so it went to covering my stomach. I quickly turned the tap on to make it look like I was just washing my hands and splashing water on my face.

I heard the door close again and someone clearing their throat trying to get my attention. I didn't turn to face them because I didn't want to get injured anymore. The person cleared their throat yet again. This time I turned and acknowledged them. When I saw who it was, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the bad boys if the school, well it was two out of the four of them. These two happened to be Chase and Aiden. I was trying to figure out what they were doing in the bathroom when one of them started to speak removing me from my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" asked Aiden.

"Why do you care?" I responded back with because I had no interest in dealing with them at this point in time when I had pain shooting throughout my body.

"We saw what happened and wanted to make sure that you were okay because what she did was wrong." Stated Chase.

"I'm fine. Please just leave me alone. It has nothing to do with you." In saying that I made my way around them and back into the halls wondering if I should just go to the library seeing as it was lunch next or go to class and make a bigger fool of myself by being late. I decided to go the library.

(Aiden's P.O.V.)

Chase and I were getting ready to go to class when we heard a commotion down the other end of the hall and people surround a little group in the middle. Walking up to the group but staying in the back we saw Stacey, her followers and a girl I had never seen before on the floor in front of Stacey.

Stacey lifted up her foot and kicked the girl in the stomach use her heel twice and then walked off. Everyone cleared off, us included, but we hid behind the wall to watch what this girl was going to do. When she got up she went into the girl's bathroom. We waited for a little bit to see when she was going to come out but when the time ticked on we took the risk of following her in. We opened the door slightly at first and look around. We noticed the girl had her hoodie up and was looking at her stomach which was cover in bruises of all different sizes, shapes and colours. The minute the door made a sound she immediately dropped her hoodie and made it look like she was just running water over her face and washing her hands like she didn't want anyone to know that her body was covered in bruises.

Through all of this she was asking us why we cared. So we gave her a reason but instead she told us not to worry as it has nothing to do with us and just ran out of the girl's bathroom. We left to go find Axel and Levi to talk about what we just saw.